Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

lol, nice one!
I'm not too observant, but is that a new avtar since i last posted? Can't remember, but i don't remember that one...
I used to know one about blondes doing a puzzle in a bar, but i can't remember it...
Jenn

Edit:
WEEEHEEEW!!! 9 pages!!!

pitbull01

Yes, NINE PAGES!! It's a start, but still a LONG way to go. I know a pretty good Wacko Jacko joke but it isn't appropriate for this site. I would prolly get screwed by one of the mods.
-Adam
(If you find any good blonde jokes, post 'em-I am obsessed.)

pitbull01

Found one!!!!
A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.
The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."
"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."
"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."
The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.
About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"
"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."

pitbull01

What happened to the blonde tap dancer?
A:She fell down the drain! HAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, that was REALLY corny.

carshark

Originally Posted by pitbull01
Found one!!!!
A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.
The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."
"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."
"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."
The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.
About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"
"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."

great blonde joke...

J

jdragunas

Yeah good one. I think i know the jacko joke you're talking about... it's the funniest joke i've ever heard. My hubby almost choked when i told him... lol!
Here's a good one:
There were three women, a Brunette, a Red Head, and a Blonde. They all worked together at an office.
Every day they noticed that their boss left work a little early. So one day they met together and decided that today when the boss left, they would all leave early too.
The boss left and so did they. The Brunette went home and straight to bed so could get an early start the next morning. The Red Head went home to get in a quick work out before her dinner date. The Blonde went home and walked into the bedroom. She opens the door slowly and saw her husband in bed with her boss, so she shut the door and left.
The next day, the Brunette and the Red Head are talking about going home early again. They ask the Blonde if she wants to leave early again.
"No," she says, "yesterday I nearly got caught!"
lol
Jenn

J

jdragunas

A painting contractor was speaking with a woman about her job. In the first room she said she would like a pale blue. The contractor wrote this down and went to the window, opened it, and yelled out "GREEN SIDE UP!" In the second room she told the painter she would like it painted in a soft yellow. He wrote this on his pad, walked to the window, opened it, and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!" The lady was somewhat curious but she said nothing. In the third room she said she would like it painted a warm rose color. The painter wrote this down, walked to the window, opened it and yelled "GREEN SIDE UP!"
The lady then asked him, "Why do you keep yelling 'green side up'?"
"I'm sorry," came the reply. "But I have a crew of blondes laying sod across the street.
OK, adam, there's a websited dedicated to blonde jokes, most of em are corny, but there's a few good ones, like the one above.
http://www.zelo.com/blonde/index.asp
Jenn

J

jdragunas

Ahhhh ha!!! I found the puzzle one... this is so lame!
A bunch of blondes walk into a restaurant celebrating and chanting "28 days, 28 days, it only took us 28 days!!"
Everyone was wondering what took them 28 days and why they were celebrating. Finally, when the blondes were about to leave, a waitor goes up and asks "What took you 28 days, why are you celebrating??"
All the blondes say "We just finished a puzzle in 28 days and on the box it said 3-6 years!!!"
Jenn

pitbull01

Those are the best! Especially the last one!!!!!

-Adam
p.s. Is that Jacko joke ur talking about the one about the playstation 2 and michael jackson?

pitbull01

Q: What is the difference between a blonde and a mosquito?
A: The mosquito stops sucking after you smack it.