Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Those are some GORGEOUS pictures you have there. Where are those from? I really like the first one. What instrument do you play for your band? I am in my school orchestra and I play the cello. Also, Happy early anniversary!!!!!
-Adam

gamedawg

Here's a pic of my 5 yr old step-daughter on a pocket bike. She didn't ride it (because it goes about 45mph) we just asked the neighbor if she could sit on it for the pic.

pitbull01

Thats great....!!!! Its like, Cinder!! Why ya letting a chihuahua pin ya? Just kidding, I know they're just playing.
-Adam

gamedawg

last 2 for now, I have to get offline for a second.
First is Lucius and Cinder, this pic shows his color the best.
Second is my favorite pup I produced, from those two dogs' first litter together. (Lucius's 1st, Cinder's 2nd)

gamedawg

Here's a cool one of my husband working on his Land Cruiser in the dark. No camera tricks or art programs at work here. Just a perfect pic!

pitbull01

lol...hey!! We're on page 10!!! Party on a bottle of windex everybody!!!!!! *ahem*, sorry about that.

-Adam

gamedawg

Here's two more, of MY Land Cruiser. One with the hood ornament and the top/doors on, the second "summer mode". (and cleaned up a bit)

pitbull01

Ha! That's funny! Lucius is on top of YOUR land cruiser. What does your husband have to say about that? About it being YOUR land cruiser.
-Adam

gamedawg

No, it really is mine...that is actually how we met. I was in the market for one, and he was selling one. We both have one. Here's the two of them a long time ago, before much work was done to mine, and before he got bigger tires. The tires on his in this pic are going on mine here pretty soon. Right now, his is heavily modified, and mine is pretty bone stock. But we like it like that. Gotta keep one stock! Better gas mileage. :)

pitbull01

lol...yeah I would say you would probably really want a car with good MPG with today's gas prices-stupid hurricanes....
-Adam

pitbull01

Originally Posted by Gamedawg
Here's two more, of MY Land Cruiser. One with the hood ornament and the top/doors on, the second "summer mode". (and cleaned up a bit)
Ha! Hood ornament...just got that-you were talking about the dog. Man I am just slow tonight, thats okay-here in Grand Rapids it's like quarter after 8 and after a week of school-8 is very late.
-Adam