Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

lol, don't be hard on yourself!
There once was a man from Nantucket...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
lol, don't be hard on yourself!
There once was a man from Nantucket...
Oh, I am-trust me. If I get anything worse than like an A- in school, I hide in my room and tell myself how much I hate myself.
-Adam

pitbull01

BLONDE JOKE TIME!!!!!!
BLONDE: "Excuse me, what time is it right now?"
WOMAN: "It's 11:25PM."
BLONDE: (confused look on face) "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I've asked that question thirty times today, and every time someone gives me a different answer."

J

jdragunas

lol, funny story. My cousin is kinda blonde, although she's a brunette. Well, at a chinese restaurant, we convinced her that if you eat your fortune (the paper in the fortune cookie), it'd come true. So she ate it. But then we freaked out and told her that the paper would light on fire because of the acid in her stomach. She freaked out and started crying because she thought her stomach was going to catch on fire, so we made her drink an entire glass of water to make sure it would put it out... LMAO!!!

Another good story. I have two sisters, i'm the oldest. Well, me and my middle sister were really close when we were younger, and we came up with this club. my youngest sister wanted to join, so we told her the initiation act was to eat dry catfood. So she did... We didn't let her in the club anyway, and then made fun of her for eating the cat food... i kinda feel bad about that one... :thinking:
Jenn

dougai

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
more

that was the last frshwater fish i had in my 40...
when it died i made the switch to salt
what would have happened if it hadn't died??? :thinking: