Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

i agree, but tomorrow's my anniversary, and we're going to a movie tonight, so i'll be outta commission in about an hour, and for the rest of tomorrow as well. I'll be back on monday, though.
This would be a quicker way, if we would just post one word at a time... lol. Everything would be lost, though.

dougai

lol i look at it and just cant resist
but i post here like a million times more than i post in that one

dougai

well we will have to pick up the slack for you...
yah it would be insane if we posted one word at a time

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
lol i look at it and just cant resist
but i post here like a million times more than i post in that one
One word for ya Dougai, resist, resist, resist. Wait-thats three words!! OH NO!!!!!!

J

jdragunas

going to see "serenity" tonight, hubby's choice, and "a history of violence" tomorrow. We're going to this really nice italian restaurant tomorrow, too. LOL, for some reason, my father thought we were going to spend our anniversary with my family... weirdo... lol
Jenn

J

jdragunas

thanks dougai! everytime i make a long post, there's 5 new ones. i can't keep up. I'll have to post smaller posts.
Jenn

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
going to see "serenity" tonight, hubby's choice, and "a history of violence" tomorrow. We're going to this really nice italian restaurant tomorrow, too. LOL, for some reason, my father thought we were going to spend our anniversary with my family... weirdo... lol
Jenn

weirdo...lol...
By the way HAVE FUN!!!!!!