Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

jeeze, i leave overnight, and you make it to page 10 without me??? GOSH!!!!!
Well all of those pics are actually from sunsets here in ohio, i know i said they were from a road trip, but i forgot, those are from my home town. I took all of them while i was driving... i'm such a bad driver. lol
I don't play an instrument, i'm a singer in a contemporary christian band. I play some percussion, like shakers, tamborine, claves, etc.
Jenn

Edit:
I'm so rude, gamedawg, those are beautiful pictures!!! I love your dogs!!!

dougai

ive got an idea...
someone post a pic of a big tank with just lr in it...
and then people can stock it with a pic of ONE fish from ther own tank
for example
1st post-the tank
2nd post- a coral beauty
then the next post should be a fish that would be good in that tank
kinda stocking a pretend tank with pics from our tanks
**ONE FISH PER PERSON**

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
jeeze, i leave overnight, and you make it to page 10 without me??? GOSH!!!!!
Well all of those pics are actually from sunsets here in ohio, i know i said they were from a road trip, but i forgot, those are from my home town. I took all of them while i was driving... i'm such a bad driver. lol
I don't play an instrument, i'm a singer in a contemporary christian band. I play some percussion, like shakers, tamborine, claves, etc.
Jenn

Edit:
I'm so rude, gamedawg, those are beautiful pictures!!! I love your dogs!!!
.....man, I am not driving with you-taking pics while your driving eh?....What would your excuse be to the cops if you got in an accident? Its like,"Ma,am". "yes officer?" "I think your drunk? "why would you say that." ..."well, you hit a semi going 125 mph on the OTHER SIDE OF THE MEDIAN!!" and you say,"Oops officer, I am sorry officer." "I think I'll let you go this time, but don't do that again." "officer, you got a BIG butt." "alright, miss drunkie, your goin' to jail for DUI."

pitbull01

Alright, I just looked at the never ending story to see how many of you TRAITORS subscribed to that thread and almost all of you did!!!
So, I am officially turning this thread into the Biggest thread ever/ never ending story 2.0

gamedawg

I think the tank idea is cool, anyone else good with photoshop? One person can post a pic of a big tank, the next can take that pic and add a fish, and so on. But like you said, dougai, all fish have to be compatible and one fish per person.

pitbull01

Yeah that is a good idea, I was just givin' ya'll a hard time.
-Adam
Too bad I don't have photoshop.....or a digital camera.......

jayc

Man this thread sure has grown alot since the last time I posted on it!! Keep it up everyone!!
Josh

pitbull01

Thanks man, to me it seems to be getting along VERY slowly. Hey, why don't you post some more pics of your tank, you know, just to add a few more posts to this thing.
-Adam