Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Wow misty, that snail's shell is really strange...but very awesome. Its like all rocky... :notsure:
-Adam :jumping:

hot883

Hey, I'm going for info or opinion here. I am thinking about ordering a 40 lb. box of reef bones because I can add them right away. I would use them as base rocks and put my established coraline growth pieces on top. If I order LR I would have to cycle it and I want to change out my CC right away. I have my LS waiting to go. What ya think?

tinmanny

OCEANA you have a lot of beautifull critters growing in your tank do you have a full pic posted anywhere I would love to see all of it at one time

tinmanny

dougai

i hate living in mass and not liking any home town teams...
the red sox... they cant do wrong latley-i like the braves, a friend got me into them
the pats... seems like they are always getting a new star/and i HATE viniteria (sp)- ive been a cowboys fan since i have been able to watch football, my uncle trained me
well, the celtics arent that good but ive been getting it harsh lately because i followed kobe to the lakers when he was drafted and now that our gm screwed the franchise i feel like the clippers, who are now arguably better

pitbull01

Wow! Your lawnmower blenny is tiny. I have had mine for a little over 2 years now and he is like 6 or 7 inches long-he's a freekin monster.
-Adam

J

jdragunas

I want to contribute to the longest thread ever.
1. new addition, we've decided it's a lubbock's fairy wrasse
2. scooter - baby lawnmower
3. grandpa - adult lawnmower
4. nemo - i think the name gives it away
5. yuffie - b&w heniochus
More to follow
Jenn

J

jdragunas

1. pepe - cleaner shrimp
2. tex - YWG
3. myah - golden retriever... not a fish, i know, but woook at how cuuuuuttte my wittle bittie baby puppie is... *ahem* sorry...
Ok i'm done now...
jenn

J

jdragunas

lol... yep! That dog's afraid of everything though... I had to crop the picture to remove all of the hands that were surrounding her. We had to hold her there until i was actually taking the picture, and then everyone moved their hands and i grabbed it. I wish i would've taken the speed burst, where it takes like 5 quick pics in a row. She immediately got up, shook of the glasses and hat, gave me a death look, then ran to my mom, as if to tell on me... that little brat! lol. i love her though.
jenn

pitbull01

Man my dog would probably put those glasses on herself and put the camera in her mouth and bring it to me. Stupid show-offy pitbull. lol.