Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

dougai

i will race home from school on tuesday and run through the door yelling
IS IT STILL HERE!!!!!!!!1

pitbull01

Mine is going out of business because they are all a bunch of ********!!!!!!!! I used to ride my bike there until I stopped using them because they sold me a 40 dollar leather which was a rip off because it was half dead and I said I would see what I could do and I made sure that if it did die on me that I could get credit because they really were the ones who killed it. So sure enough a month later it was a goner...too much of it was already dead. and that jackass wouldnt give me credit and one thing turned into the other until he threatened to call the cops and I called him some dirty things and left and never came back.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
i will race home from school on tuesday and run through the door yelling
IS IT STILL HERE!!!!!!!!1

lol

dougai

i almost didnt do it but i made the decision for the better of my tank(bioload was waaaaaaaaay too high) but when it came down to looking for the little bugger i just had to say :thinking: "im going back to get him"

dougai

seeing my fav fish in a bag that i put him in was just sooo hard on me... im mentally drained today

pitbull01

seeing my fav fish in a bag that i put him in was just sooo hard on me... im mentally drained today

so why did u get rid of the puffer in the first place? I know your bio load was high but I think getting rid of the trigger alone would have helped alot.

dougai

well i should have thought it over more... because i would have realized that i was feeding too much
so when i get him back i think it will be fine

pitbull01

wow pitbull, you love the dew
i myself am addicted to fruit 2 O
yeah, I know. There is this girl in a bunch of my classes who always bugs me about me always drinking mountain dew. She is trying to get me to drink water more. She's pretty cute so I just go along with it...

pitbull01

well i should have thought it over more... because i would have realized that i was feeding too much
so when i get him back i think it will be fine
o