Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Thanks!! Yeah, someday I will have a huge reef tank with halides, but not now. I pay for everything-including clothes with my paper route. We have NO money. So the electric bills for halides along with just buying them and then replacing the expensive bulbs is totally out of the question for me.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
U can call me Josh. Your names Adam, right?
K great Josh!! Yes my name is Adam, feel free to call me that!!

pitbull01

What kinda lights do u have now?
Right now I have 160 watts of NO lights but I will be getting 260 watts of PC pretty quick here.

dougai

i traded in my trigger and puffer today for an algae blennie...
but i cant stand looking at my tank without the puffer so im going to buy it back on tuesday, the stores closed tomoro

jayc

Yea I couldnt afford them either. I cant wait til I'm older and have a huge like 300gal reef tank. Right now my parents say I cant have a tank any bigger than the one I have now.

pitbull01

Yea I couldnt afford them either. I cant wait til I'm older and have a huge like 300gal reef tank. Right now my parents say I cant have a tank any bigger than the one I have now.
lol

pitbull01

Originally Posted by dougai
i traded in my trigger and puffer today for an algae blennie...
but i cant stand looking at my tank without the puffer so im going to buy it back on tuesday, the stores closed tomoro
They're closed on a Monday? Thats is messed. Where do you live? If you live on the other side of the International Date line then it would be sunday tomorrow and that would be understandable. Just kidding. My LFS has weird hours too.

pitbull01

Yea were at page 20 alread!!!!!!!! What if someone already bought your puffer?
That would suck.

pitbull01

its almost at 1000 posts
hot diggity dog!!! YES!! never ending story is only at like 830. were almost at 1000!!!!

dougai

well i highly dought someone bought it... the store was open about 6 hours after i traded them in
but if someone did then i will drive all over looking for one but it still wouldn't be the same

jayc

Mine is open every day of the week besides Sun. The only thing bad about them is its a good way from my house.

pitbull01

well i highly dought someone bought it... the store was open about 6 hours after i traded them in
but if someone did then i will drive all over looking for one but it still wouldn't be the same

lol