Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Well right now I have a yellow tang, 2 percula clowns(female is black onyx) lawnmower blenny, blue devil damsel and thats about it right now. Not sure what else I wanna get yet...

jayc

Cool! Your tank is a 55gal right? :notsure: I'm not notsure how I mad time. :notsure:

pitbull01

As soon as my mom brings home her digital camera from work, I will take a crapload of pics. By the way, what kind of protein skimmer do you have? Mine is a piece of ----. It is a lees counter current skimmer. got it for free from my brother in law...cant complain there I guess.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
Carshark- Them pics are sweet. U have a much nicer camera then me.
AT LEAST U HAVE A CAMERA!!!

pitbull01

OH YEAH!!! Only I think I am going to do a pure zoo, mushroom, leather tank. I think that would make for a very interesting tank.

pitbull01

Plus, that way I don't have to worry about buying halides. Those things are awesome, but WWWWAAAYYYY to pricey for my budget.

jayc

I have an Excaklibur HV-1. Got it for about $100. It works really well. I've also heard the aqua-c remora's, and the primz are very good. The Aqua C's run around $175 I think, and the primz are around a hundred.

jayc

That will be an awesome tank! Yea they r very pricey!! It was hard enough talking my parents into letting me get the lights I have now. I couldnt imagine trying to talk them into letting me get haids. I still might add haids latter on. Prombly whenever I get a job, and make some $$$.