Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

shorty

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i'm heeerree!!! Not for very long, though, we're going out to lunch at Bravo's (cool italian restaurant here). Parental units are dropping off our anniversary present today... can't wait to see what we get. Joe's parents got us a dust buster... lol. Pretty nifty, i have to clean my car out... still have sand on the floors from a road trip to panama city beach in august...
Congrats on the one year mark :jumping: I.m right behind you 10/30 is tony and my anniversary. We just bought an orbit 4x65 pc light fixture and his mother and law said that was our gift from her but i haven't seen the money yet. oh well I think she was jokeing.

treybomb

yeah that foxface doesnt look too good?! i never thought this thread would make it this far.. the other night when i was on it was liek at 16 pages (its moving along nicely!

pitbull01

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JENN-AGAIN!!! HEY THAT RHYMES!!!! WOW! I AM WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE. I USED TO BE ADAM MILLER, BUT NOW I AM NOT!!! JK. I am a freak.

jayc

Thanks but I'm purty sure its the quallity of my camera, cause he's not near that white in person. He is recovering from a little ick however.
Josh

pitbull01

Oh just checking. He just looked really white. My mom won't let me get one because they're venomous. I tried to get one without telling her that but when I bring a fish home she always looks it up on the internet to make sure it won't kill me. I dont think she trusts me much even though she says she does. Sorry to hear about that foxface's ich issue.
-Adam

jayc

Thanks!! He got ick because of a ammonia spike. Mine darts into the rocks whenever he see's my arm. My mom was a little concerned at first.

pitbull01

Thanks!! But your already past the 1000 mark and I have been a member for longer than you have. I should post more often.

jayc

I used to post alot during the summer but since school started I hardly have time to get on here.