Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by carshark
not gross, thats awesome!!!
gross...trust me...it is not awesome. But hey, in America you have the freedom of speech and if you think puking is awesome, well then----you're just plain weird.

carshark

Originally Posted by pitbull01
gross...trust me...it is not awesome. But hey, in America you have the freedom of speech and if you think puking is awesome, well then----you're just plain weird.

no its funny though....

carshark

funny-yes. awesome-no.
ok sorry i didnt clarify.... when i said awesome, it meant funny

carshark

Hey we made the 900 post mark! You and me took it from like a ways back to 902!!

now do you see how my post count has gone up so fast?

pitbull01

thats alright, I just found it rather strange that someone would think puking is cool. Here is another smiley.

carshark

i wish i could puke right now... i drank a bottle of bacardi limon last night. i didnt mean to drink that much but it sorta happened, we partied our _ _ _es of last night.. :help:

J

jdragunas

i'm heeerree!!! Not for very long, though, we're going out to lunch at Bravo's (cool italian restaurant here). Parental units are dropping off our anniversary present today... can't wait to see what we get. Joe's parents got us a dust buster... lol. Pretty nifty, i have to clean my car out... still have sand on the floors from a road trip to panama city beach in august...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by carshark
i wish i could puke right now... i drank a bottle of bacardi limon last night. i didnt mean to drink that much but it sorta happened, we partied our _ _ _es of last night.. :help:
well who's fault was that?

kaholic

My wife's crazy goldfish. No, he's not dead! Just sleeping after sh***ing himself.

Also, our min pin dobby