Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

E

exile415

Originally Posted by Bronco300
exile, i assume youre talkin to me, no they are not, they're yellow belly sliders i believe,what i was told at least...so they better be! but cooters and sliders are close cousins.
bronco .. i've read that if they are less that 4" then they're illegal .. shHHh I have one thats .. 3 1/2"

bronco300

well i think that is technically if you are keeping them specifically as pets....not sure about all turtles though, especially sliders because they are sooo common...or at least that has been what ive read and been told before...i mean you can adopt em at tons of places, i dont know..guess that is different somewhat, who knows though.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by treybomb
pitbull .. how old are you??? j/w cuz i saw u talking about hw!! : ( im 15
I am turning 13 on the 13th!!
-Adam

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
Yea!! U going to be on tomarrow afternoon?
yup, sorry for the late response---I woke up with my head on the keyboard at like midnight...I guess I fell asleep at the computer!! lol.

J

jdragunas

heeeellllllloooooo!!! i'm back.
LMFAO, i'm a TV show, now... lol!!!
I had the beeest dinner last night ever!!!! It was amazing!!! I had brushetta as an appetiser, a salad with onions, olives, tomatos, romaine lettuce, fetta cheese, and the house italian. For my entre, i had a strip steak with shrimp, green beans, and "tuscan style potatoes"... mmmmm, it was amazing!!!
Jenn

carshark

thats a lot of food, and Im a guy 6'3'' and that would fill me up for a week!! its amazing what little women can put down...we have a bravo cucina here too, its my second fav place. the GF and I eat there probably once a month, while we eat at cheesecake factory every friday!!

J

jdragunas

AUHHGHTHHDISHHLSDFH!!!!! CHEEEEESSSSEEEEEEE CCAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *drools*... I love cheese cake! My fav. food ever!!!.
Yeah, i can eat more than the hubby... i have a large appetite... lol
Jenn

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
I had the beeest dinner last night ever!!!! It was amazing!!! I had brushetta as an appetiser, a salad with onions, olives, tomatos, romaine lettuce, fetta cheese, and the house italian. For my entre, i had a strip steak with shrimp, green beans, and "tuscan style potatoes"... mmmmm, it was amazing!!!
Jenn

did u really have to make us drool? lol. jk.

pitbull01

Jenn

you're on a tv show?

J

jdragunas

remember, josh asked what time i was on or something like that, you said "i hope jenn comes on", and he was like "what time's that on?" lol

pitbull01

OH YEAH!!! right...man, can you tell I had a loooonnnnggg day at school today? We started out MEAP testing today-sucky with extra sucky on the side!!

J

jdragunas

suke it to me baby, yeah... a little austin powers impression there. Sorry to hear you had the bad day. Hope the rest of your night goes a little better!!!

pitbull01

Thanks Jenn!! That made me feel a lot better. Had a bunch of tests and friends played a sick joke on me...its pretty funny though. Why do I have to be so serious all the time?????
-Adam

pitbull01

suke it to me baby, yeah... a little austin powers impression there. Sorry to hear you had the bad day. Hope the rest of your night goes a little better!!!
I got a lot of homework today...but I am working on it while I am typing. I CAN multitask believe it or not!!!