Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by JayC
I know! On another forum I was on they said they could take away peoples post if they wanted too.
huh? that was random.

jayc

Originally Posted by pitbull01
That would just be plain scary if u ask me!
U bet it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was jk please dont think I was serious.

pitbull01

lol..no I still don't know how to do laundry. Sad. I guess I am always too busy. My mom does it for me. lol. I should learn.

pitbull01

I cant cook either! I almost burnt the house down so now my mom gets antsy when I use the friggin microwave!! She doesnt even let me touch the stove or the oven!! I dropped the oven mitt in the oven and it caught on fire and was actually smoldering part of the oven!

pitbull01

I was talking about me being random.
Oh oops. I dont like that girl. I dont have a pic of the one I am talking about on this computer...

pitbull01

I did something similar to that but it was a towel instead.
lol!! now I dont feel as bad...

J

jdragunas

yeah, sorry i wasn't on last night, but Cinderella came out, and i HAD to watch it... I'm a big disney fan!!!
Dougie, that's probably red slime algae, aka cyanobacteria. You need to test your tank's phosphate levels. Also, testing is much easier this way: take a cup of your tank water downstairs with you, and do the tests with that. It's so much easier.
Whatever you do, don't dip the test strips directly in the tank.

J

jdragunas

oh, and
is mine, i had him first, he's been a part of my signature since i started here, and i named him walter then... MINE