Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

yeah, if he goes anywhere near my tank, it'll be a long slow death for him... can i borrow that steam roller from that smiley thing???
lol j/k

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
that's ok, i've wanted to change my signature to this guy for a while now... now i have a reason...
Jenn

Oh..
So you won't be my wife?!?! I bought this 50,000 dollar ring just for you!
Cool, now I got Walter and you got Big Red!

J

jdragunas

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want a chameleon sooooo bad!!! They're awesome. The smallest ones only get less than an inch long... they're soooooo cute!!!

pitbull01

yeah, if he goes anywhere near my tank, it'll be a long slow death for him... can i borrow that steam roller from that smiley thing???
lol j/k
yeah sure, right click on it and save it to your computer!

pitbull01

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want a chameleon sooooo bad!!! They're awesome. The smallest ones only get less than an inch long... they're soooooo cute!!!
I know I love them-I either want a veiled or a jackson. I really want a jackson-but THEY ARE SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE!!

J

jdragunas

I saw this one lizard at my LFS (they sell reptiles and furry critters too... once they had a skunk there... it was sweet!!!), and it had one of those ruffles around it's neck, like the one dinosaur in jurassic park that spits the poison in that bad guy's (the one from seinfeld) eye. It wasn't as big, but it was awesome!!!

J

jdragunas

i was at my cousin's graduation party once, and there was a baby skunk there (nobody's pet, it had wandered in from the street). Someone threw a piece of spiked watermelon to it, (you cut a hole in a watermelon and put a bottle of vodka upside down in it, so the watermelon soaks up all of the alcohol), and it went crazy and ate it up right away. So they kept feeding it the watermelon, and it kept eating it. I hope they didn't kill it, but it walked away after a few pieces (= a few shots...) lol!!!

J

jdragunas

i'm at 2.09 posts per day, which is not bad, considering i joined in March, but didn't start posting until September...

J

jdragunas

i started posting at first, but then i stopped, i dunno why, i kinda got bored of it i guess.. :notsure: