Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

isn't my wittle bitty teeney weenie wittle baby water dragon just such a cutie, wutie pwetty wittle baby???

J

jdragunas

isn't he so cute? He's not shy at all, as you can tell. I was doing a water change yesterday, and he jumped on my hand, and crawled all over me the whole time my hand was in the tank! I love him!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
oh, and
is mine, i had him first, he's been a part of my signature since i started here, and i named him walter then... MINE

no he is mine because I was talking about adopting him and you didnt tell me no so I went ahead with it! So legally he is mine!! and if you try to steal him back you r a kidnapper!!

J

jdragunas

nuh huh, you can't adopt him without his legal guardian's consent. Just cause i didn't say anything, doesn't mean you can just take him away!!!

pitbull01

You never said anything and by MICHIGAN law-if the legal guardian does not repond in 30 days(I changed it to 30 minutes) then the state can take custody of the child and can be adopted!

J

jdragunas

why won't she let you? they're soooo cute? I had iguanas when i was little, so i was going to get one, but my hubby liked the water dragon better, so we got one. Then that one almost died... it think it was sick when we got it, so we took it back and got "buddy" (that's his name). He's really skiddish, and freaks out whenever i put my hand in the tank.
They get like 3 feet long, so he'll have free roam of the house when he's big enough. He'll also eat feeder fish too... i'm excited about that!!!

J

jdragunas

weeeehew... 1st one on the page!!! hahahahahahahaha
MMMwwwaaaahahahahaha (evil laugh)

pitbull01

yeah, watch it get bigger and take a swim in your salt tank to bathe and eat a few "feeder fish" out of your tank! Just kidding. She hates reptiles..if I got one she would kick me out of the house-literally.

J

jdragunas

FINE, IF YOU WANT HIM SO BAD, TAKE HIM!!!
whew, calm down. I won't let this ruin our friendship, this is big red... he's my new son...

pitbull01

weeeehew... 1st one on the page!!! hahahahahahahaha
MMMwwwaaaahahahahaha (evil laugh)
glad your happy!!

pitbull01

FINE, IF YOU WANT HIM SO BAD, TAKE HIM!!!
whew, calm down. I won't let this ruin our friendship, this is big red... he's my new son...

okay, okay...I was just kidding anyway. Hey, why don't we get married so he can be your son and mine!! Just kidding there!

J

jdragunas

awwwe, that's so sad, every young boy needs a lizard of some sort!!! Maybe you should get a tarantula instead... lol

J

jdragunas

that's ok, i've wanted to change my signature to this guy for a while now... now i have a reason...
Jenn

pitbull01

yeah, she would totally let me do that!
By the way, in my first tank 5 years ago, I bought a snowflake eel(never do that again) and I put it in my tank after it had cycled and one day my mom got home from work early and went into my room and found a dried up eel on the floor!!! She never knew till then! Let me tell you-I got grounded for a LONG time. She is considering letting me get a chameleon though.