Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

J

jdragunas

??? why did your teacher cut your face???
My teacher grabbed my arm so hard it bruised once... stupid school did nothing about it!!!

J

jdragunas

I'm gonna start posting the stocklist of my 250 agressive tank i plan on getting in about 5 years...
1st. bamboo shark
2nd. yellow stingray

pitbull01

well it was an accident -sort of. It was funny. I was being retarted in 6th hour(algebra) and Mr. Laubaugh came and smacked me on the head and asked if he could write on my face. I was high on dew at the time(before i went there in between classes I got a dew and drank like half-otherwise I would have never gotten home)and I said yes and he took his ink pen and the ink wouldnt come out so he rubbed it on my forehead trying to get ink to come out and he cut me so I have a red line like halfway across my forehead!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
I'm gonna start posting the stocklist of my 250 agressive tank i plan on getting in about 5 years...
1st. bamboo shark
2nd. yellow stingray
now that is HOT!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by pitbull01
well it was an accident -sort of. It was funny. I was being retarted in 6th hour(algebra) and Mr. Laubaugh came and smacked me on the head and asked if he could write on my face. I was high on dew at the time(before i went there in between classes I got a dew and drank like half-otherwise I would have never gotten home)and I said yes and he took his ink pen and the ink wouldnt come out so he rubbed it on my forehead trying to get ink to come out and he cut me so I have a red line like halfway across my forehead!
not like red like pen, red like was bleeding...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
that's kinda a weird teacher!!!!
Yeah, he is BY FAR my favorite though!! He is a lot like me, we get along pretty well.

pitbull01

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
JESUS CHRIST
lizard
jenn the lizard you were talking about is the jesus christ lizard
hey!!

celacanthr

seriously!
it is also called the basilisk (what with all the religious and mythological names!?) named that because of their ability to run across water... like Jesus... well jesus wasn't much of a sprinter...

J

jdragunas

1st - panther grouper
2nd - emperor angel
3rd - volitan lionfish
4th - foxface rabbitfish
5th - powder blue tang
I'm soooo excited... i want to get a moorish idol too... maybe i will!!!

J

jdragunas

yeah, that's it celacanthr (what does your name mean?)
I wanted one sooooo bad!!! It was awesome!!! I also want a mali uromastyx... they're sooo cute
In my agressive tank, on the other hand, i'll also get some stars, probably CC, and maybe something else too... dunno yet.

celacanthr

the tang might pic on the star
CELACANTH= Coelacanth- the fish on my avatar (i could write alot about these fellers)
r= The first letter of my name Roo
okay now what does ur name mean?

J

jdragunas

OK, it's not a hard one though... J is for Jenn and Dragunas is for Dragunas, my name...
Cool story, though. My maiden name is Koenig, and my hubby's name is Dragunas (obviously). Well Koenig is german, and in german, it means "king". Dragunas is lithuanian, and in lithuanian, it means "protector of the king". HOW COOL IS THAT???

J

jdragunas

Well go for it, we have all night... what do you mean by "all of my names" How many do you have?
Roo is your first name??? That's awesome!!!

celacanthr

Roo DeLesslin Evans George-Warren Littlecrow
Roo- from the rescuers movie with that little dragonfly
DeLesslin-huegonot