Lets Make This The Biggest Thread Ever!!

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
lol aye-aye captain! Permission to come aboard, SIR.
I could quote jim carrey all day long!
permission granted!

J

jdragunas

there's someone on the wing... some THING! (grabs shirt). I'm sorry, what were you saying?

J

jdragunas

... would you like an ashtray? No, i don't smoke, it's aaaa disgusting habit.

pitbull01

Good! My parents do and it is GROSS. My lungs are probably half black already, my parents have smoked since I was a baby-its all second hand smoke too...so NO I do NOT want an ashtray!

J

jdragunas

awe, i'm sorry. My cousin has asthma, and her stepfather smokes in the house, but her mom won't say anything about it! She's coughed up blood a couple of times... he's such a big jerk!!!

J

jdragunas

grown ups have to lie... when your mom was pregnant with you, she gained a good 40 pounds, and daddy was scared. But when she asked me "how do i look" i said you look beautiful. If i told mommy she looked like a cow, it'd hurt her feelings. Do you see what i'm saying?
But my teacher said beauty's on the inside
That's just something ugly people say...

J

jdragunas

that's my biggest pet peeve ever!!! Why do you smoke? "i'm addicted". Well why did you start smoking? It's not pleasant in the beginning, so why someone would continue doing something that's unpleasant is beyond me...

pitbull01

Originally Posted by jdragunas
that's my biggest pet peeve ever!!! Why do you smoke? "i'm addicted". Well why did you start smoking? It's not pleasant in the beginning, so why someone would continue doing something that's unpleasant is beyond me...
cuz they're retarted...