Lets see-full Tank Shot

tomtoro

Great set-up! Very artistically done. Nice colors and placement of corals. I need my wife to 'decorate' my tank and maybe get a little of that Fung Shuei (sp?)going. My kids think mine looks like a slab of rock with corals stuck in. They still like looking, though.
Good job, DeMartini!
Originally Posted by DeMartini
9 month old 14 gallon
about 15 pounds of live rock
about 20 pounds of sand

Y

yeffre kix

Originally Posted by goodwin9
The numbers a fresh in my mind so I will post mine.
620 gallons 120W X48W X 25H
490 lbs of live rock
500 lbs of sand
Tank is 10 days old.

That is a sweet setup! The plumbing is so neat and orderly.
I'm in the midst of plumbing mine right now and I may have to start over from envy! What size PVC are you running.
I'm using 1 1/2 with flex line and still running into design problems with a 36" X 36" open stand.

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by murph145
nice tanks
heres my 180
with 120lbs LS and about 225lbs LR

WOW The best so far so colorful very nice!!!!!

jam1e

wow promise .. your tank is incredible .. and murph as always .. your tank is awesome .. love your guys' sps

flame guy

I guess i'll play along, I know it's not easy to keep up and maintain a beautiful looking tank so, great job everyone and keep up the good work!!

jerthunter

Hey justforfun, that is one tall looking tank, never seen one like that. pretty interesting setup for fish only.

m0nk

These are just amazing. I need to make more money so I can get a big tank going....heh. I personally don't have any pics of my 12 gal yet but it's also not quite ready for "showing" either....

dhughesz28

Originally Posted by GatorWPB
Wow everyone's tank is so amazing. I can stare at all these pics all day. Here's my 65 after a recent purple monti cap and candy cane purchase.
6 mo. old, 105 lbs lr/80 lbs ls.

Your tank looks great, I just bought the same tank and stand! (but is wood color) I was wondering what size sump tank you are using, it looks like a 20L.
I was planning on using a 20L but it wont fit in the stand thru the doors or the openings in the back. I am thinking that I have to temporarily take out the top center brace. Did you buy your stand or build it yourself? Thanks

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Yeffre Kix
That is a sweet setup! The plumbing is so neat and orderly.
I'm in the midst of plumbing mine right now and I may have to start over from envy! What size PVC are you running.
I'm using 1 1/2 with flex line and still running into design problems with a 36" X 36" open stand.
Thank you! We used 1" for plumbing and 1 1/2" on returns.

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by dhughesz28
Your tank looks great, I just bought the same tank and stand! (but is wood color) I was wondering what size sump tank you are using, it looks like a 20L.
I was planning on using a 20L but it wont fit in the stand thru the doors or the openings in the back. I am thinking that I have to temporarily take out the top center brace. Did you buy your stand or build it yourself? Thanks
Thanks dhughes! I am not talented enough to build the stand myself. Its the standard AGA stand.
I do have a 20gal long for the fuge and I did have to take out the center wooden brace to place the fuge in.
It bangs back into place easily.
You're gonna love the tank.

monalisa

Originally Posted by murph145
very cool ionwall not a big fan of FO tanks but that one looks very clean and nicely done!
I totally agree. For a fish only, that tank is really beautiful.
Lisa :happyfish

stephish

There are some absolutely fabulous tanks on here!!!!
Here's my tank, much smaller and less populated....
20 gallons ~ 6 weeks old
28 pounds lr
8 pounds br
20 pounds ls