Lets see-full Tank Shot

promisetbg

Originally Posted by flame guy
I guess i'll play along, I know it's not easy to keep up and maintain a beautiful looking tank so, great job everyone and keep up the good work!!

Wow..that is great! How long have you had the elegance? What do you feed it? How old is your tank & what type of lighting?I see you are a person after my heart=red goniopora..sweet.

Jam1e, thanks very much!

reefboy12

I guess i'll play along, I know it's not easy to keep up and maintain a beautiful looking tank so, great job everyone and keep up the good work!!

WOW!!!! I love the coral and fish....especially the powder blue!!!! I mean Wow!!!

baclieu52

Here is my.
very simple 75 gal up grade from 29 gal since thanksgiving day last year, 4 1/2 inches dsb about 150 pounds lr more than 50 percents diy rock, run by 3 powerheads, Marineland Magnum 350 canister filter, Corallife super skimmer for 65 gal, Orbit CP 260 watt with 4 luna lights, 2 250 watt heaters, cheap 2 stage unit RO from Sears.
That all I had for my 75 gal tank
No refugium, no wet & dry filter, no top up unit, no UV sterilizer..... :happyfish

flame guy

Thx for the comments guys, yea, I feed drip my corals everyday with marine snow and rod'sreef food for fishes, corals benefits from this also. I feed my tangs seaweed everyday so they color up nicely and other than that i do a 20%water changes everyweek.

threed240

vey nice treed, i like the cabinet, it's unique...did you build it yourself?
Yes. It was all home made. Thanks!

tree

Here's mine. 150 gallon. 104 lbs LR, I don't know how many pounds DIY rock I didn't weight it before I put it in

demartini

Originally Posted by chrisarc
Everyone has such beautiful tanks. Heres my piddly 55 gal softie tank
I must say... your tank is absolutley beautiful. You should give yourself more credit!

1knight164

Originally Posted by chrisarc
Everyone has such beautiful tanks. Heres my piddly 55 gal softie tank
Puts my 55 to shame! Beautiful tank!

75bownut

Well I guess Ill add a few but these were taken in December so I really need to take some new ones.
120 reef,(2) 250 hqi XM 15k and (2) 96 watt atinic. about 150 lbs live rock, sand?? Euro Reef skimmer, Chiller and lots O'pumps