lets see some GOOD EXAMPLES of aggresive tanks in pic form

lilstrup

Originally posted by tony detroit
Thanks
Grey Smoothound and leopard, there was a ray in there somewhere too.
Note for newbies: THAT WAS WAY TOO SMALL A TANK FOR THOSE SHARKS AFTER LESS THAN A YEAR'S TIME

what size tank were they in anyway

liontamer

Heres a pic of my 120 gallon predator tank..i wouldnt call it aggressive, except for the grouper that you cannot see in this pic...

fishy411

Originally posted by Liontamer
Heres a pic of my 120 gallon predator tank..i wouldnt call it aggressive, except for the grouper that you cannot see in this pic...

I wanna see some grouper pics

liontamer

The groupers a little punk....hes really shy about me, but doesnt mind biting off half of my tangs tail...ill try to get some pics of him, he is a blackridge coney grouper without a tail.

liontamer

I feel the need to be impressed very often. It could be a joke, it could not. I dont like seeing tangs in anything smaller than a 100 gallon tank...thats torture. Thanx for the compliements

liontamer

No, i spend my entire day leafing through fish booklets at skool, note ven paying attention in class, and then i go home and stare at my fish. I make my money cleaning and setting up fish tanks for the local aquarium store and i spend my free time staring at my fish and cleaning the tank...
NOT