Lets talk about pet peeves... mine: nemo and dory are NOT types of fish

keleighr

Originally Posted by Madison
LOL!
I have been gay for years and years and I was never told to hang out at the movies

lol
one i didn't mean that the gay folk hang out at the movies, this was the first night that brokeback moutain was showing so you know the support crew was out big time.
the "area" was meaning the city that we were in has increased dramatically in gay couples and gay folks period.

turningtim

I'm 40 and I still like it LOUD but it's the unrequested CPR that bugs me! :scared:
I guess I'm to old school
! Bass like that would have made the needle jump on my turntable

madison

keleighr ~ You are such a doll :cheer:
the "area" was meaning the city that we were in has increased dramatically in gay couples and gay folks period.
I bet you that there're more of us then we know of...especially the bi-curious's

my way

Originally Posted by TurningTim
I'm 40 and I still like it LOUD but it's the unrequested CPR that bugs me! :scared:
I guess I'm to old school
! Bass like that would have made the needle jump on my turntable

Being over 40 it has to be loud, our hearing ain't what it used to be. What, did you say something? Uh what? Huh?

J

jdragunas

lmao!
OOOHHH you know what drives me crazy? when stupid punk kids wear their pants down near their knees! WTF? Wear normal clothes!!! It doesn't look cool when girls can see your boxers, and it's not cool when it looks like your ass goes all the way down to your ankles! FRIGGIN A!!!!

darth tang

You know, I don't mind the loud stereo systems in cars if done right. I did it. But however, having to much bass so that you don't hear the words or other tones in the song is stupid. Why? Just to rumble? Hell put Glass packs on your car then.....atleast I can understand that. 25 in su
oofers with 1000 watt amps is dumb unless you match the bass with the treble. By a bass drum and have your immature friend pound on it in the back seat if that is all you are after. Or drive around buck nekkid, that will get you noticed just as well and will be equally offensive to people.

darth tang

Another thing that bugs me. If you are going to be gay, be gay. Don't be a sensual woman and date a woman that dresses, smells, and looks like a man. Vice versa for the men. That is retarded.

1journeyman

1. Bad drivers... freakin pull over into the slow lane.
2. Racism, reverse racism, quotas, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc. We need to move on already.. all are created equally, and every ethnic group, religion, etc has been oppressed at some point in history... we've got enough issues in the 21st century. Let's quit trying to dig up insults from centuries ago.
3. Everyone who thinks the term "seperation of church and state" is in the Constitution. Not arguing with the concept, just the ignorance of folks who haven't gotten around to reading the Constitution we all hold so dear.
4. Folks who can't find their home state on the map.
5. Having the option of "espanol" at the ATM, phone tree menus, etc. I had difficulty with my cell phone in Cozumel this summer. When I called info I didn't get the option to "press 2 for English".
6. Terrorsts being called "freedom fighters".
7. Folks who save money by not using deoderant.

madison

Another thing that bugs me. If you are going to be gay, be gay. Don't be a sensual woman and date a woman that dresses, smells, and looks like a man. Vice versa for the men. That is retarded.
True definition of being gay is that you are attracted to the same gender. IMO the whole butch thing is when you are trying to over compensate your insecurity. Same thing goes for men who are into girly men.
Personally...I think you should only date those who are better looking then you!

J

jdragunas

didn't you ever hear that song about "don't date a woman better looking than you?" lol!
hey journeyman, about bad drivers, sometimes i just want a loudspeaker on my car so i can properly yell at them. these sort of things happen to me all of the time... one reason Ohio sucks!!!
scenario #1: You're trying to pull out of a parking lot/driveway right near an intersection with a light. The light turns red, and the cars stop at it, but that one asswipe pulls right in front of you so you can't pull out... WTF is that all about? Is it so difficult to just stop 15 feet back so i can get out of the f'in driveway???
scenario #2: you're trying to turn left/right out of a parking lot where there's a left and right turn lane. Someone pulls up in the opposite turn lane you're in, and they block your view of oncoming traffic... i was here first, why would you block me? They should sit far enough back so you can still see traffic!!!
scenario #3: when you're on the freeway, and someone is riding your ass (like with about 3 feet of space between the cars). Why would you want to risk my life and yours? i won't get started on this, because it pisses me off...
Basically there are three things in life that drive me crazy: IGNORANCE, RUDENESS, and IMPATIENCE. If you're in a hurry to get somewhere, don't blame the store clerk because they're not ringing fast enough, or don't blame me for doing the speed limit. Blame your own damn self for leaving late, and just deal with the fact that you're late!

madison

didn't you ever hear that song about "don't date a woman better looking than you?" lol!
Beautiful, superficial people usually travels in packs....date one...and eventually get them all!!!
...who remembers that famous quote from the movie "Colors" staring Sean Penn? "Don't charge and run down the hill and only get one....walk down slowly and quitely...get them all!"...so I paraphrased a little....

darth tang

Originally Posted by Madison
True definition of being gay is that you are attracted to the same gender. IMO the whole butch thing is when you are trying to over compensate your insecurity. Same thing goes for men who are into girly men.
Personally...I think you should only date those who are better looking then you!

Thank you......the whole butch thing is strange...if you want to date a woman looking like a man...just date a frickin' man. The reverse goes for guys. Don't get me wrong, if you want your rear invaded by the little warrior, that is fine and dandy, but don't were a skirt while doing it. That confuses us straight people.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Don't get me wrong, if you want your rear invaded by the little warrior, that is fine and dandy, but don't were a skirt while doing it. That confuses us straight people.
omg, everyone in my office is staring at me right now, because i basically just spit water out of my nose!!! THat was soooo funny!!!!!!!!

jr2857

Originally Posted by jcrim
Sorry if this bothers anyone but I want to get it off my chest. I hate to be a fish snob but NEMO AND DORY ARE CARTOON CHARACTERS!!! Do you refer to your dog as a beagle or "a snoopy"? Do you call your cat "a garfield"?
Most people study and read a lot about these fish to keep them. It isn't that tough to learn the names percula clown and blue tang. Just a pet peeve of mine.

i didn't feels like reading the whole thing but have you ever visited some aquarium and the little boys and girls shout "There's dory" there's nemo" kind of annoying. and people call bonnethead sharks hammerhead sharks. their the same species but not the same. people don't even bother reading those card thingys at the edge.

jmick

Originally Posted by jdragunas
omg, everyone in my office is staring at me right now, because i basically just spit water out of my nose!!! THat was soooo funny!!!!!!!!

Glad I wasn't the only one...still laughing

rberhow

Elderly drivers!!!! I live in a town that is 85% elderly, which is fine. I respect their wisdom and knowledge but if you can't handle driving 25 mph, ride the senior center bus. I hate driving through town when the senior center closes for the day 'cause you never know which way anyone is going 'cause they all got their blinkers on and going straight and at a super speed of 10 mph.

keleighr

kids who think walking across the street slow makes them cool!!!!
the neighbor kids have learned that when the see my truck coming they better move!!
people who stop in the middle of an aisle in a store making sure that there isn't any way you can go around them, yes i know i can say excuse me, but DAMN could you have moved over to the side so that folks could get around you???
people who smoke in NON smoking areas!! No thank you , i don't care for cancer.
SBC who gives you a time frame of 8am to 8pm....WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!! Then don't show up at all!!!