live rock fs in upstate ny

seannmelly

i have around 150 lbs of live rock for sale. it has been in the tank for a year and i have no more need for all this rock i had a total of around 200 lbs but kept 50 for myself. so there is a 150lbs with all diff shapes sizes with some nice colors full of little critters. im asking $4/lbs plus shipping. first come first serve

seannmelly

Originally Posted by dafishguy
what kind and is anything living on it??? will you discount if you buy 50lbs.

its mostly fiji with mabye 1 0r 2 pieces of tonga but its all mixed togther. no discount for 50 lbs i think $4/lbs is a good price. i will make a good deal on the whole 150lbs. nothing outstanding growing on it but it has some nice colors to it. you might find a little feather duster hear and there but i didnt inspect it.

seannmelly

Originally Posted by popnfrresh
hmmm... kinda expensive. I just bought some awesome rock for 2$/lb... maybe if you could drop in price....

thats not expensive for rock! if you got it for 2/lbs then why are you asking me to drop the price so you can buy some?

seannmelly

ok people we have like 150 lbs left and its now $2/lbs. i have to get rid of this rock, its taking up to much space, thanks

marineawe

Hey fish peeps,
do you still have live rock i have a 150 gallon tank and could use at least 50 pounds...i would pay shipping to CT...give me a reply if you still got it
thanks

seannmelly

Originally Posted by marineawe
Hey fish peeps,
do you still have live rock i have a 150 gallon tank and could use at least 50 pounds...i would pay shipping to CT...give me a reply if you still got it
thanks

yes i still have it 150 lbs here is my email vandy12069@yahoo.com

seannmelly

Originally Posted by aceheart
i would like to get about 25 lbs or so but not sure how much the shipping would be. i live in Clearwater, S.C. 29822
and my email is bigjoey3@bellsouth.net
looking foward to hearing from you on this

email sent

goathead76

Originally Posted by seannmelly
ok people we have like 150 lbs left and its now $2/lbs. i have to get rid of this rock, its taking up to much space, thanks

I sent you an e-mail

martyna

Hmmm....I could use 1 or 2 big pieces, what ya got thats bigger? Im right in albany and am out in the amsterdam area atleast once a week, so let me know

seannmelly

Originally Posted by MartynA
Hmmm....I could use 1 or 2 big pieces, what ya got thats bigger? Im right in albany and am out in the amsterdam area atleast once a week, so let me know

i have a couple big pieces from 10-15lbs per piece. let me know