Look At Me NOWWW!!!

meowzer

OK...for a while there I had an issue keeping a nem alive....lots of money later...lol...upgraded lights, tank maturity, water quality much better
welll...see for yourself
Attachment 226227
I know it is hard to tell....but this anemone is 6" across....and very very full

spanko

So the tan color of the nem is correct though? If so it is looking much healthier. Keep up the good work here.

meowzer

yup...sometimes the bubble tips look pinker though.....Thanks...this anemone amazes me....I have wanted one for so long...I learned a lot getting ready for this one....sadly others lost their lives in the process

bulldog123

Do the bubble come and go. Sometime they have them and somtimes they dont. I havent found a reason either way. Do you have any idea?

meowzer

Originally Posted by Bulldog123
http:///forum/post/3062170
Do the bubble come and go. Sometime they have them and somtimes they dont. I havent found a reason either way. Do you have any idea?
They come and go...why...I have no clue...LOL...Some days the bta looks gigantic and the bubble tips are all over. Other days it is just as full as can be with no bubble tips

all I care about is IT'S ALIVE
and growing

flower

LOL I hate my beautiful fish eater! I plan on giving it away when I move. It got my Blenny it is the second one.

guitarplr85

thats great you got it going good now. My nem I have had for like two years just disapeared overnight and that was like two days ago. Im so confused, lol

hallzy

I'm glad to hear that the bubble tips come and go! I thought mine wasn't actually a BTA when I got it home and it looked like the first pic you posted! I was mad! But then the next day it had tips, then the next it didn't! Confused me! I'm just glad to know that it actually IS a BTA! yay! And yours is looking beautiful by the way!

windlasher

Originally Posted by hallzy
http:///forum/post/3064330
I'm glad to hear that the bubble tips come and go! I thought mine wasn't actually a BTA when I got it home and it looked like the first pic you posted! I was mad! But then the next day it had tips, then the next it didn't! Confused me! I'm just glad to know that it actually IS a BTA! yay! And yours is looking beautiful by the way!
I think the bigger they get the less they do it. I have a big honking RBT and I rarely see a bubble.