MAXALMON frag tank sell off!

ledzep fan

I'll take a package of SPS and some LPS. I have 2 250w metal halide bulbs and my tank has been running for 4 years. Tell me what else you may want to know. I really can't have any zoos because of a fish. So SPS is mostly the way to go or LPS. LMK what else you may want to know.

myzislow

Originally Posted by LedZep fan
I'll take a package of SPS and some LPS. I have 2 250w metal halide bulbs and my tank has been running for 4 years. Tell me what else you may want to know. I really can't have any zoos because of a fish. So SPS is mostly the way to go or LPS. LMK what else you may want to know.
Why can't you keep zoanthids but can keep SPS? Because of a fish? I would think If you have a fish that eats zoanthids, then that fish may be very well inclined to munch on some SPS as well. What kind of fish is it?

maxalmon

A check would be fine, I'll PM you the address......Whats funny is that even with selling all these frag packs, I'll still have a ton of frags leftover....

coraljunky

Originally Posted by maxalmon
A check would be fine, I'll PM you the address......Whats funny is that even with selling all these frag packs, I'll still have a ton of frags leftover....
You could always throw in a couple extra.
Just trying to help.

beatlesfan

are you selling just one or 2 frags rather than whole packs? I want to make sure I can care for frags/sps before I get a whole pack.

estein02

Can you do a package without the SPS? I don't have MHs yet, so the LPS, zoos and softies woul dbe better for my tank. Thanks

phunckie

Originally Posted by estein02
Can you do a package without the SPS? I don't have MHs yet, so the LPS, zoos and softies woul dbe better for my tank. Thanks
That was going to be my question.... you beat me to it.