MAXALMON frag tank sell off!

maxalmon

All the frag packs for this session are sold.
I will be shipping orders this Wed and Thu for all that payed via paypal. Once these packs are sold, I'll see what other kind of packs I can put together, I'll still lots of frags....
Thanks to all who trust the "blind buy" concept. Kinda fun and I'm sure you'll be happy with what arrives. Jim

fish addict

I suggest that you make some packs that are just softies or softies and LPS etc. also becuase I don't feel comfortable with SPS yet and I don't want to blow a buch of money and get all these beautiful frags that don't do well. Hopefully you are open to that because I would LOVE some of your softy(expecially zoo) and LPS frags.

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by fish addict
I suggest that you make some packs that are just softies or softies and LPS etc. also becuase I don't feel comfortable with SPS yet and I don't want to blow a buch of money and get all these beautiful frags that don't do well. Hopefully you are open to that because I would LOVE some of your softy(expecially zoo) and LPS frags.
Exact same reason here. I'd probly get one if you could do that.

nakadoc

Originally Posted by maxalmon
All the frag packs for this session are sold.
I will be shipping orders this Wed and Thu for all that payed via paypal. Once these packs are sold, I'll see what other kind of packs I can put together, I'll still lots of frags....
Thanks to all who trust the "blind buy" concept. Kinda fun and I'm sure you'll be happy with what arrives. Jim
I paid and never got a confirmation to except my frags?

Has anyone else got contacted to except thier frags?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by nakadoc

Me neither. I'm sure max is working on it.

myzislow

No, but after I sent payment on Sunday he told me he will be shipping them out on Wednesday, and asked to make sure I would be able to available to receive them on Thursday.
I can't wait!.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by nakadoc

he told me when he would be shipping out my frags. remember at the top he said he could be a little slow on this maybe a week or two.
I trust him.
shipping out 15 packages is a tall order to fill, and is quite confusing to pack them all at once. I know from expoirience. Also he had a snag trying to find bags to ship in so that could cause a delay.

maxalmon

I have a very crazy, hectic life and have to bounce between California and Nevada for personal business reasons. Yes, I originally posted that it could take me up to a week to ship the orders as I never know when I have to take off for a few days.I had planned on shipping everything yesterday, I tried to delay leaving, but had to take off for Sacramento and will not be back in Nevada until till Fri evening....
ALL orders will ship on Monday for Tue delivery, guaranteed
.......I'll make it up to everyone with a few extra frags, I realize everyone is just like me and want their frags NOW,........... if anyone is nervous, pm me for a refund....

maxalmon

LOL....Let me get these orders packed and shipped.....I'll post some more packages laternext week...Jim