MAXALMON frag tank sell off!

maxalmon

Here's the deal, I just sold my house and need to unload a substantial # of Frags, We may be moving across country. I have about 6 months to clearout the tank, but, I don't wana wait that long.
I'm going to sell off my Frag tank corals!,
Don't take this as arrogant, but I don't have time to list every individual coral so I'm going to sell them off in bulk "frag packs"
I have 15 packs that I will assemble, each pack will include SPS or LPS and zoa's. Your pretty much guaranteed a Purple Haze or Superman monti, maybe a huge few Pink Digitata, possibly several frags of "Eden or Tangerine" micormussa's or maybe huge frags of a colored Acros, Orange monti caps, you may even luck out with 1 of 4 frags of my "Purple Rain" monti. Who knows? I have some zoa colormorphs that are incuded......Maybe a single coral or a bunch of frags? reefkprZ started the idea of blind trades, how about blind buys?
I'm kinda slow, packs will be shipped within a week, possibly 2 weeks. Depends on if I think they are ready to be shipped

Each pack will cost $175 and includes next dayair shipping!
Anyone interested?

mike22cha

How much and what would be included in a zoanthid pack? I might be if you can hold it till a month so I can pay off my debt.

maxalmon

It's a blind buy...........You have no idea what will arrive......

Either soft or stony or a combination...You pic, I ship way more than $175 corals!
It's my reputation on the line..........................

mike22cha

Ok if you still have some in a month or 1&1/2 months I'll let you know. Sounds cool. No to go and look at your frag tank.

jmick

Seeing these prices I am soo happy to have a great local shop that carries amazing SPS colonies and frags (last week they had a sale for 20 sps frags for $100 and we are not talking about green slimers, orange caps and digis but good pieces).

groupergenius

Dadburnit.... I just walked away from my 15 that I am raising SPS frags for my 90&75 reef tanks that have not been started yet and it's pretty full. I could make some room if I have to. Decisions...decisions...

I have seen your frags and they are awsome.
OK you talked me into it...

maxalmon

Originally Posted by Jmick
Seeing these prices I am soo happy to have a great local shop that carries amazing SPS colonies and frags (last week they had a sale for 20 sps frags for $100 and we are not talking about green slimers, orange caps and digis but good pieces).
Wow, $5.00 for each frag, got pics?

jmick

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Wow, $4.00 for each frag, got pics?
Sure, I'll post some in a bit. This shop does fairly large sales every couple of months and for them it's advertisement to get new customers into their doors and they do a very good job. I actually feel guilty walking out the door with all of my goodies.
Ah, in photobucket already...here are a few.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Dreamer44
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...0/DSCN1839.jpg
can you tell me what this is....? I have some of this growing on my lr, it doesn't have the flower looking things yet, as it is still pretty small, but im sure it is the same thing, I will have to take a couple of pics tomorrow when the lights are on
thanks,
Lori
Lori yours is probably a sponge, if it doesnt have polyps, yellow sponges are a very common hitchiker.

nakadoc

Originally Posted by maxalmon
It's a blind buy...........You have no idea what will arrive......

Either soft or stony...You pic, I ship way more than $175 corals!
It's my reputation on the line..........................
Im in, looking for more SPS's though. Is this possible?

How about some pics of the frag tank to get us excited

maxalmon

Here's a pic of the frag tank, as you can see it pretty loaded. Each pack will have a mixture of frags, not just a few, maybe 15-20 mounted frags. You will get some basic stuff and some harder to find items. Check out my photo journal in the photography section for ideas on what might arrive..
All I ask is that you have the correct tank setup and water quality.
Package #1
is a mixture of SPS, LPS and zoa's < amazing colors
Package #2
is LPS and SPS
Package #3
is LPS, SPS, Zoa's and softies (could include green & orange cloves, GSP, white pom pom xenia, shrooms etc...
You can have volume with lots of various frags or you can have fewer frags of harder to find items....
Pick a package and then indicate Volume or Quality
I already have 5 packs sold, you can paypal me harrybarkers@aol.com
I will start shipping on Wed. Specify which package and the date you want it delivered. Jim