MAXALMON frag tank sell off!

maxalmon

Yikes,...just noticed the details on that pic, it was a project to see if I could actually frag a basic sps down to single polyp sizes....This is not the size of frags you that will arrive...lol

alix2.0

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Yikes,...just noticed the details on that pic, it was a project to see if I could actually frag a basic sps down to single polyp sizes....This is not the size of frags you that will arrive...lol
i was thinking about that...

reefkprz

ITS HERE!!!!!! the Tricolor Acro frag is AWESOME, the coloration on the eden micro is sweet. the purple monti may not make it the bag popped, the acan looks great. the zoas are starting to open (only been in the tank about 15minutes) the superman monti looks awesome. Everything has polyp extension except the purple. so far, its only been a very short time so it may open.
here are pictures of some of the stuff I got.

reefkprz

sorry about the poor color of the last 2 shots I had to use flash because my lights were tipped up out of the way, they actually look way better than that.

maxalmon

Erick,...Feed the micro chunks of mysis, seriously they will double in size in no time. They frag really easy, just cut them into pieces, almost impossible to kill.
The Acro needs some time alone to just sit, a little brown from being moved around in my systems, colors are really intense under the 14k's

myzislow

They just arrived and are still in bags but everything looks SICK and in good health(if that makes any sense)!!! Thanks a lot Jim, this was an insane deal
Look for pics in a bit after they open up

estein02

Jim...Everything just arrived and looks good. Now I have to wait until after work to put them in my tank. On the Eden the part where, I'm guessing, you wrote the type of light and flow was rubbed off. Where should I place this in the tank?

maxalmon

Start everything at the bottom and move them towards the very top. the edens love really high light, mother colony is 6" from 250w mh. You should be fine moving them over a 2 day period.

jhebi

Start everything at the bottom and move them towards the very top. the edens love really high light, mother colony is 6" from 250w mh. You should be fine moving them over a 2 day period.
Hey Jim, have anything left...LMK ready to get some frags from you.
Thanks, Alex

jhebi

I'll have it figured out by Mon or Tue as to what will be in the next round. Jim
Got it, will keep my eyes open

You moving that's why you getting rid of everything, that sucks you had a killer frag tank...

jjgomillion

I wish I was ready to add this stuff now! I just ordered my MH's and am going to get my live rock later this week. Newbie here. But if you have any you want to sell when you get colser to your move or in like 3 months, please repost and I WILL by some.

maxalmon

Originally Posted by jhebi
Got it, will keep my eyes open

You moving that's why you getting rid of everything, that sucks you had a killer frag tank...
The next one will be much better

reefkprz

The next one will be much better

you cant make it too good or my little 65g frag tank will look pathetic......

estein02

Well, I've got everything in my tank and all looks good. Now I just need to figure out what everything is...new to the LPS thing
I took some pictures, but they didn't come out too hot. I will try again when I have more time.