miami

sonic

I would like to know this also. I currently have nothing to trade because I'm just now setting up my 18g via aqua, but would like to know for future reference.

saltylakes

well it seems that we are getting a few miami folks together!!!
well i have some xenia... white and red to trade or sell!!!
rather trade!!!!!
i also have some neon green star polyps! awesome.
and a colt...
if there is anyone interested email me
vincelago@yahoo.com

plum70rt

Well I have offered before, Frag Party at my house, whenever you guys are ready:) , Chef you can plan the menu,:D so Heinken is good for you guys?,

sonic

sounds good to me :D but like I said I have nothing to offer YET...
saltylakes - I'm interested, but only after my tank cycles...

monchichi8

Plum70rt,
I would for sure be up for that party, Would love to check out your set-up, I'll bring a case!..Chris

saltylakes

i will also bring another case.
tell me when and where!!!
also tell me who needs xenia, green star polyps and or colts.
thanks

chef jaysen

Two things in life I love .........beer, woman and frags............woops...time to stop..(hic) lovin life.
Cheers.

sonic

I would also like to check out your setup, I'm fairly new to reefing and would learn alot from just checking it out... I'll bring case #3 :D

Can I come plz!??!?!? I'll just come for fun and bring some rootbeer, unless ur condsidering to giving me some Heinken.(I'lll bring some too, my dad has a few 1000 in the back fridge LOL);)

saltylakes

ok gentlemen... I have these items for frag:
1. xenia (green) incredible they dont stop pulsating
2. Pom Pom xenia. White pinkish
3. Green star polyps. really bright and spreads so fact.
My piece is about the size of basketball. INCREDIBLE
4. Colt coral. easily fragged and grows incredibly fast
pick the date and i will be bring a few friends who just recently got into the hobby... they can buy.
well I need everyone to tell me what they got to trade.
Lets set a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets FRAG
I have 4 96 watt PC's on my 55 gallon. I am a college student so the weekend is the best for me
email me at: Vincelago@yahoo.com

N

newreefers

I can bring any food/drink you want, and the only thing I have to trade are the rare greenious paperoius frags. LOL:D

sonic

I don't think a date has been set. BBQ would be nice, I can defenetly bring drinks/food/whatever. I work 9-6 m-f so anytime after that or a weekend would be ok, I'm guessing most of work or go to school in the day also... how bout next weekend? (just a suggestion)

monchichi8

LEts do it on a Sat. or Sunday....sunday everyone seems to be off....so this next week comming...plum what do you think?
chris