miami

saltym3

do any of you guys in Miami know anyone selling any tanks 55-75 gallons or know possibly where to find a used one in Miami. I have been on a hunt for months with no luck on picking up a nice setup.

saltylakes

things look great thank god!!! I was worried!!
i have some more xenia so tell me when monchie!!!
also doent forget we are doing this at my house in april, i have got to pick a day.
also does anyone know where i can get some interesting zoos???
thanks everyone!!!!!!!

monchichi8

Cool, can't wait until then..Like I said..everything is really opening up..alot now looks sooooo good!! Thanks...Chris

saltylakes

monchichi:
I want to see if you want to swing by my house for that xenia?
i want to see what your cousin has to sell?
i am looking for rare collorful Zooanthids and mushrooms!!!
get back to me. thanks

monchichi8

Hey..go ahead and e-mail me your number..And I 'll call you and give you mine...That way we can get together. I am going over to his place tonight to get some frags...P.S. all that suff I got from you is so nice...realy doing well in the tank!!!! thanks again, Chris
chrisl@myacc.net

saltylakes

newsreefer what finally happend with photos?
plum and everyone, please send me some more photos pleaes!!!!
talk to you all soon.
see you in april:
vince

plum70rt

Everything is doing well, Xenia are spreading onto my rock,
Star polups are growing,
that little leather is now grabbing on rock
Hows the Frag oft hat finger Leather coral? mine is starting to grow back already where it was cut

chef jaysen

That pulsating xenia didnt make it. I hate to say it. I really wanted it to live too. The rest is is doing good. I cant say that purple stuff is growing but it is at full bloom which has to be good. I would really like to get some more xenia in april if I could. That stuff is so nice looking. Here's a question. Since my coral selection is nothing compared to yours would you like some nice rum, vodka or wine? Just curious. As always thanks again. Jaysen.
:D

saltylakes

well that nice wine sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry to hear the xenai didn't make it.
the finger leather is kicking butt!!!!
well i am looking forward to Aprils meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well if you have any more photos place them up!!!!
also has anyone from South Florida gotten anything worth trading in april lately? shrooms, polyps ??????
thanks guys

tiffster

Salty, I was wondering if you had any xenia left and if so, would you consider shipping to Savannah GA? Maybe some green star polyps also. My LFS isn't so great, not much of a slelection lately. Let me know if you are willing an how much. I only need small frags, I only have a 15 gallon tank. Thanks
Tiff

tiffster

unfortunately I don't have anything to trade unless you want some yellow polyps, they are growing like crazy! I have a ricordia that has had two mouths since October but it doesn't want to split! Stubborn little shroom! Let me know how much shipping costs will be, I may have to wait a week or two depending. Thanks!
Tiff