miami

plum70rt

Saltylakes Bring whatever you have , Im sure that all will be traded or whatever, seem like more people want then have, Please just email so we can confirm on march 9 date, Plum70rt@aol.com

saltylakes

ok, i will bring stuff.
please send me a reminder when and at what time. thanks to all
vince
how many people we got coming??????? PLUM

plum70rt

if you are serious then please call me or email, lets not leave this to the last minute if it is going to happen

chef jaysen

Sorry I have been away my computer just crashed. The hard drive was damaged some how and I lost 40 gigs of stuff. Oh well. Time to take some more pics I guess. I need to reconfirm with the job about it but I will most likely be there. Jaysen

saltylakes

i need info on what to bring to the meeting.
i am not going to bring all my frags if i dont need to...
please give me an idea to what i need to bring.
thanks vince

plum70rt

I will take a piece of each,everyone post their wants, and please confirm with me that you will attend, so Hot dogs and burgers good for you guys?,

saltylakes

well ladies and gentlemen, i got in contact with plum and everything is set up for sunday at 12...... I want to make sure that everyone is coming before i start making the frags....
can some please post on other sites inviting miami people to attend???? i hope to have at least 5 or 6 people attending.
Hey Plum with all those TATS you are way to nice!!!!!!!
see you sunday

N

newreefers

saltylakes,
I am looking for about everything, and I will be there on Sunday. Bring everything you can.:)

plum70rt

6 interested people have contacted me and were given my number, I have given directions to 4 , so anyone still interested let me know and I will give you directions

saltylakes

plum, i stopped by the LFS today and they got an INCREDIBLE shipment!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!
i got a piece of Green ricordia YUMA. 5 shrooms. for 40 dollars... i was like do you have any more???????
i am going to bring a shroom that came off in the bag!!!!
I also got an awesome orange leather.... it isnt dyed.
any other replys plum?

plum70rt

5 parties confirmed, Im going to go to reef life to see what goodies I can find to share, should be a nice day, others who have not confirmed with me for directions please do ASAP,