Mods- Full tank pics?

S

surfinusa

come on with the pics lion crazz i really want to see some pics

shrmnator

Originally Posted by ophiura
My advice is to think twice before putting something like Anthelia into your tank.

took over, didnt it??

murph145

hey there its a squamosa clam its such a fast grower this one had such nice coloring on it that i had to pick it up from my LFS about 10 months ago now
heres a top down on it from a while back

sepulatian

Murph, your tank is so awsome!!!!!!! I can't find words to describe! Your Camera is pretty amazing as well, nice close ups! :jumping:

viper_930

I wasn't really planning on posting these pics, but what the heck..Here's my frag/holding tank as of 2 weeks ago. Just waiting to finally setup my display again.

hot883

Originally Posted by RiDoMart
hot883, does that angel bother your corals, & what is it. Thanks.
I have a pygmy angel and a Queen juvi. The really pretty one is the Queen. She did pick on some things but I remeoved the items she nipped at and is for now the model citizen. As you can see in my pics. I still have quite a few soft corals. barry

reefkprz

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I wasn't really planning on posting these pics, but what the heck..Here's my frag/holding tank as of 2 weeks ago. Just waiting to finally setup my display again.

heck your HOlding tank looks better than my full on 75 display....

kayak385

Originally Posted by hot883
I have a pygmy angel and a Queen juvi. The really pretty one is the Queen. She did pick on some things but I remeoved the items she nipped at and is for now the model citizen. As you can see in my pics. I still have quite a few soft corals. barry
My flame nipped at my purple gorgonian after it was in for about a week and one day I come back to seeing half of the gorgonian completely gone. It is now a brown twig in there. I wonder if it will come back to life or if i should just take it out.q

hot883

Originally Posted by kayak385
My flame nipped at my purple gorgonian after it was in for about a week and one day I come back to seeing half of the gorgonian completely gone. It is now a brown twig in there. I wonder if it will come back to life or if i should just take it out.q
Cut the dead twig part off and either remove the rest and place into another tank or get rid of the fish. It will forever keep nipping at it.