Must See This! Come On Everyone!

gen1dustin

Originally Posted by jhawk
thanks. that's our baby sun conure "Connie". She's 6 months old. Just getting her yellow coloring in.
I actually have me a jenday conure about 5 years old. Actually I'm trying to find him a new home because he just doen't get the attention he deserves anymore & I feel bad.

cartman101

Originally Posted by My Way
Sorry to Hijack.
Where have you been? I have'nt seen you here in a while, Did you ever get your filter and all running correctly? Do you have a Lion or did you give up on them?
Back to your thread, already in progress.
?? I left this place for a little bit and the filtration is running very well. Give up on my lion? No,no he's still swimming around.

sleasia

oreo12...thanks for posting the cuttlefish pic...I have never seen one in anyone's tank. In fact, I have only seen their "cuttlebones" for birds to sharpen their beaks...This is an amazing fish? is your tank dark on purpose? don't they live deep in the ocean? how long have you had him? what does he eat... :joy:

jhawk

Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin
I actually have me a jenday conure about 5 years old. Actually I'm trying to find him a new home because he just doen't get the attention he deserves anymore & I feel bad.
What are you asking for your conure?I live a few hours away from you.Would love to see a pic of your conure.

O

oreo12

Originally Posted by sleasia
oreo12...thanks for posting the cuttlefish pic...I have never seen one in anyone's tank. In fact, I have only seen their "cuttlebones" for birds to sharpen their beaks...This is an amazing fish? is your tank dark on purpose? don't they live deep in the ocean? how long have you had him? what does he eat... :joy:
No this is not one of my tanks but a couple photos I took at the Tennesse Aqu. I think those are so cool would love to have one.

crabsrkewl

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Oh, and my name came from the fact that I LOVE Emperor angels, and I will graduate from high school in 2011, hence the name Emperor11.
quess where mine comes from

zanski

sharkboy! Open the pic in paint, then shrink the image using the stretch and skew. Then make sure in the attributes that your pic is 500X500 or less then save them in that size. Then you can load them

zanski

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
if i wasnt technologically challenged i wouldve succeeded

lol :hilarious

zanski

SHARK! if you have the pics loaded on your PC. Go to windows paint. Click file, select OPEN the go to "my pictures" find the picture you want to upload. then after its loaded click on the IMAGE tab, select STRETCH/STEW. In the stretch section where it has 100% for both, change them both to 50%. then click ok the image shrinks. Now click on IMAGE tab again, select "Attributes" see if the image is below 500x500 in the width and height, if it is save the pic as a different name go to the bottom of this page and click upload find the saved file then hit upload. If its not under 500x500 then shrink it somemore. You will just have to toy with it but you will get it!! Good luck!!!

ginarox

here are some pictures of my kids,,and yes the little one counts...as a kid....lol......have a great day..my first name is gina, and my dogs name is roxy. so i just put my name and hers together, but i couldnt get the y on there ,,,,,ginarox

hardcrab67

We used to breed Chihuahuas, they were coffeecups, not teacups
Though we might do them next!
Last, but not least, Yoda, a Rott/Shep mixed, who is surely missed. Don't ask, I just deleted 2 paragraphs, let it go.
:mad:
Pathic Neighbors is all I'll say!
Don't feel bad Sharkboy, my wife had to teach me twice how to do this photo thing