my 150 build

noah's nemo

Great fish.I love the humu-humu, clown trigger as well.Will be getting one(humu) for sure,when i go bigger(tank)....That sure is an aggressive tank,looks good

small triggers

I also need ideas on where to get some great looking fake corals, you know the kind they use in hospitals saltwater tanks. We are planning on building a new house within the next 3 years and we are going to have a 300g + Fowlr room divider tank. I of course am planning on keeping all of gthe fish i have now, and want the extra color of the corals, though i know i couldnt keep live ones with my triggers.

snakeblitz33

umm. There are two places. Look at *****'s... I know, I know... or 2, go to your local fish store and let them show you a penn-plax catalogue. You should be able to order right out of it.

small triggers

I'm talking nice look large fake coral, not dead coral especially. I've talked to my old hospital staff and they use a company called Larsen. I found it online finnally and its awesome, so are the prices though but, it doesnt get discolored easily, they say it stays fairly clean with good flow and they use a hard bristled brush to clean it every 6-9 months. ANYWAYS, as for the stock list, I have an almost 4in Niger, 3in picasso, 3in bluejaw,& a 3in clown triggers. A 5in foxface, 4in speckeled hawkfish, 4in female maroon clown and a 2in male maroon, also a 3in kole tang. And the new addition a 5in queen angel. And in a few weeks/months a 5in ish sohal tang. I think that should do it for a few years till we build and set up the new tank for them and set this one up for more reefish fish :) I also have about 150 lbs of live rock and 60 lbs of live rock/argonite mix. Currently, no its not too much. I do know that I will end up getting rid of the clown trigger once it gets a bit bigger and before it goes crazy. Then hopefully before eveyone gets to big we will have the new house built with a huge tank for the triggers & angel, and this current tank for the others.

sean48183

Nice tank and like your collection of fish. I also have a 150g although it is the 6 footer. I don't know if you feel this way but it is strange that my tank looks kind of empty even with 16 fish although one is a eel which I hardly ever see. I think I am going to add 3 more. A large angel, a humu and maybe a butterfly. Maybe it will seem filled then.

small triggers

she got eaten at some point in time like around a month ago?? not really sure, went to feed her one night and she never appeared,, so thats why i got the queen, LOL. Im still trying to convince my husband that i need to set up my 12g as a mini reef :) It may take some 'persuasive tactics' but i have a feeling i will prevail.

small triggers

Okay so a lot has happened in the last few months, GEEZ i killed my queen angel,
got a toadfish, that died atfter a sting from my Foxface which also perished,
ummm got a kole tang before all of that that is fine. Got a GBT anemone that ate a blennie that my hawkfish pushed into it. SO other than that, we are starting the process of planning the new house build that we will start in a year or so, so I am not going to build the canopy on my tank, because we will be building a 500-750g room dividing tank. BUT until then, here are some misc. pictures I took today.