my 150 build

small triggers

lol he likes to bite me,, i dont think thall work, the wrasse is dead... and he doesnt really pick on anyone else, eveyone leaves the tang alone and as long as they dont go near the anemone the maroon leaves them alone and the niger just keeps everyone in check..I just gave them some whole shrimp to rip apart,,,,that was FUN to watch

skate020

ahahaa, im giving up my lionfish in the stocklist so i can go trigger mad,
i just cant wait for the day i can buy a gold fish and watch it swim for its life:L
cruel maybe, but im no veggie, life goes on:L
a clown trig, niger, pink tail and a pair of blue jaws, is that compatibility fine? or will the blue jaws get bullied?

small triggers

that should be a good combo im not sure how the pinktail and niger will act with one another, and i know the clown will eventually have to be removed..the pair of blue jaws well, frankly id just do the male and maybe get a different trigger like a goldenheart or a crosshatch :)

skate020

lols i've gone slightly different with them now, i want
2x blue jaws
1x pinktail
i think that may be it, im not sure. might get a white tailed trigger. my LFS has one been there for as long as i've been in the hobby just doesnt sell, its £125, about 8" and in perfect condition, its in with a full sized lionfish too so its fairly pacive. but its just such a beautiful trigger. so when my tank is full done, i may have to invest in him:D
not sure tho. cos i still want a lion, but i love triggers too lols.
yehh i read that clowns eventually just go mad :L,

small triggers

WELLL,,, the end is near, I have now been unemployed for almost 2 months and there are NOOOO prospective jobs, so i am selling my large tank.

I am keeping my softies and setting up my 12g that i used to have and put in a few nano fish. SO once i get it sold, and get what i want to keep put in my 12 I guess I will be posting in the nano section from now on.

LOVE big tanks, hard to afford the power/food/other problems and time constraints with no job and looking for one 30+ hours a week.I think I am home less looking for a job than i ever was actually working...