my 150 build

small triggers

YIPPEE okay, since my husband is now the proud owner of a 50d eos canon, and i have on order a ASM-G3 so,,,,, im hoping the days of green water will be short lived.

small triggers

YIPPEEE my new skimmer is here a day early...
.. pics of new and old for comparison, I'm sure this will make a HUGE difference in my tank...
OH and my dog with her NEW bed,, 1 hour after been in her kennel with it

small triggers

its a freckeled hawkfish, hes about 5 inches long and MEAN.... The niger is HUGE hes like atleast 3x the size of all my other triggers, though the female maroon clown is still the boss (for now)

These were my husbands first pictures with his new camera,, i think they turned out wonderfully.

small triggers

its a green bubble tip, looks horrible in pictures but is actually green...(also it has now split 4 times and one of the clones killed my blue jaw one night when the anemone decided to go for a stroll and find a new home in my triggers crevice)

skate020

OUCHH, i thought it looked like white, and i thought it looked beautiful lols.
that really sucks about the blue jaw, my LFS has a pair for sale, there over priced at £110 so no1 will buy them but its the only place to get a pair round here, so someway along the line once i've got my 130g set up, i might get a pair:D
that tanks is beautiful tho, hows the clown trig now?

small triggers

hes still good, cause the niger keeps him in check. My tank rulers are the niger and the hawkfish and the female maroon clown (she only cares about the left side of the tank)...the hawkfish attacks the lunare wrasse (dont know why) the niger keeps the other 2 triggers in check cause they are much smaller than him, hes just growning so fast!

skate020

ahh fair enough lols, i was thinking about getting a niger, i had one for about 3 weeks but it jumped:(, im gettin my new 130g soon tho, my stocklist envolve like lions and stuff so i dont think i can get the niger, its weird i get such a wide variety of info on them, some ppl say there one of the least aggresive, others like you say its the boss, and some ppl claim to have them with lions and be fine, so i think i may have to give it a miss:( shame lols. i saw a video of you tube of some guy with a fully grown clown in a 4ft tank, was torture for the poor thing:(

small triggers

and today my lunare wrasse is DEAD! my hawkfish kept ramming him into his cave the other day and he just never recovered...EVIL HAWKFISH!