My 28 Gallon JBJ Build..

premilove

i am having trouble maintaining water level in my rear chamber. anyone know what is causing this? are my return pumps to powerful? help please?

premilove

well, i knocked out some teeth on the overflow, cut some of the impeller for the maxijets, bought a goby and pistol shrimp..
so far so good..
did anyone make a fuge in the center chamber? any ideas on fuge lights?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2844064

did anyone make a fuge in the center chamber? any ideas on fuge lights?
I did. I'm using those spiral energy saving bulbs. Here is a picture of one, not the exact same I'm using, but very close.

mboswell1982

sweet man, cant wait to see your picassos, does anyone know if they come in black an white? like, can u get a b&w o. clown in a picasso? lol

mboswell1982

that would be very sick, what i might just have to do is see if i can cross a picasso with a black an white an see if i can get some babies, and pray some of em turn out as black an white picassos :p

premilove

so i just finished installing the nano tuners actinic upgrade for my tank. all the zoas look great underneath it! I got my clowns today..when i turn the actinics on, (i didnt turn on MH at all after i got them) which was about 3-4 hours after acclimation both of the clowns swam around the tank..now as the lunar lights are on, the larger clown stays in one spot towards the bottom of the tank, and i see the smaller one swimming away..is this normal? is the larger one ok?