My 40gal Fragg Tank

rebelprettyboy

They gotta huge one at my lfs for sale right now...
U finally put some egg crate back in the FRAG
tank? Or is it still lookin li ke a reef?

subielover

Can't wait to see some pics, tank has a ton of coral in it, nice job
You have really done a great job with this tank in such a little amount of time, you da man

nwdyr

Thank's subi , before you know it you'r tank will be loaded up too!
OK here are some pics from this am. A little early so everything is not open all the way yet. Sorry for the pic quality , my photo skills are down the drain
I think I need to attend the Blazin school of photography!!!

rebelprettyboy

Looks good and lots of frogspawn!
How are those sponges doing? What are there requirements and placement and what not How much flow? Spot fed or what? Girlfriend been wanting one for the biocube since its such a bright orange color and ive been to lazy to do thr research

blazin2k6

NICE PICS. Love it maan. Bout time you took some more photos. But where are those pink zoos ? I know you didnt sell them all.
the sponge i believe is a filter feeder and would need same requirements probably as a feather duster would need. wonderful.

nwdyr

thanks for the comments guys! The sponge dont need spot feeding as far as I know , they do require allot of flow. I put them along the back wall b/c i have a power head pointed along that area. From what I hear they either do really good or really bad , so far I have had good luck with them , they are pretty healthy and happy. I also like them b/c they add allot of color to the tank. I still have those pink zoa's Blazin , they just dont show up well in pic's so I try not to get any close-up pics of them. Let me know if you really want some though , I am going to start sellin them soon. Just gotta fig out how to get some good pics of em! Look at the top right of pic #4 you can see the pinks

rebelprettyboy

Hmmm I guess we may can get one eventually then. Can u frag those if so U just snip it or what?
I think itd be good like right in the front by the ric rock since a powerhead is flowing right at it. OR a gorgorain? Which do you think is easier to take care of?

nwdyr

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2685456
Hmmm I guess we may can get one eventually then. Can u frag those if so U just snip it or what?
I think itd be good like right in the front by the ric rock since a powerhead is flowing right at it. OR a gorgorain? Which do you think is easier to take care of?
Yea I have fragged them b4 ,just cut them with a razor balde , you have to keep them under water at all times though. Let me know if you want a piece , i was considering fraggin them and selling some

rebelprettyboy

yeah I want one. Just not to soon though. U know im still broke and dont have a job. Going to this one place Monday and willl hopefully start on Tusday. Soon as I can get some money Ill buy one, but I dont know when thatll be. And im sure my gf will want one of those Mushrooms as well lol

nwdyr

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2685464
yeah I want one. Just not to soon though. U know im still broke and dont have a job. Going to this one place Monday and willl hopefully start on Tusday. Soon as I can get some money Ill buy one, but I dont know when thatll be. And im sure my gf will want one of those Mushrooms as well lol
Just let me know when you are ready

nwdyr

OK guys , I put this on the help me ID thread but no answers. Soooo here you go ,this thing has been living in this rock for months ,only comes out at nite ,never leaves the rock and is very light sensitive. He is about 4-5 inches long ,seen the body thru holes in the rock. On top he has these weird round white things..eyes
...anyway havent noticed stuff missing and my blenny lives in a hole next to where this guys comes out of. any ideas???

blazin2k6

looks like a sea slug or something. maybe a type of nudibranch ? i dunno honestly but its wierd looking. i say if its not harming nothing than its doing something good. probably eating some type of algae.