My 40gal Fragg Tank

nwdyr

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2705683
Also my girlfriend wanted me to ask u if u were selling some of those those sun polyps? She wanting about 5-10 Polyps of em
Sun polyps???? hey remeber me! I dont know the names

blazin2k6

THE ORANGE SUN CORAL NIMWIT. HAHAHA. HOEEVER THAT WORD IS SPELLED I THINK I HAVE TAKEN DOSMETHING TONIGHT. YUMMMMMY: HEHE. AHAHHA/. JHWTA UP BRO.HOW YOU LIVIN ? WELL IMA BOUT TO HPE THINS THAS SHOWEE AND GET FRESHENED UP BEFORE I GOT TO GIRLS HOUSE. WOOT WOOT. PZ OUT YALL HAVE FUNNNNNNNN FOR ME. AND BETTER GO COMMENT ON MY PAGE. BEFORE I BLAST YOU. WE DIRTY DOWN SOUTH. STRAIGHT GANGSTAS. HA. BUT On the real i have been shot twice. once in the face and once in the arm in a carjacking :( ---- sux. would never arm one of my bros :) hehe

nwdyr

A couple of new things I got today and a new FTS , gettin pretty crowded in there!!! time for another tank

nwdyr

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2708061
THE ORANGE SUN CORAL NIMWIT. HAHAHA. HOEEVER THAT WORD IS SPELLED I THINK I HAVE TAKEN DOSMETHING TONIGHT. YUMMMMMY: HEHE. AHAHHA/. JHWTA UP BRO.HOW YOU LIVIN ? WELL IMA BOUT TO HPE THINS THAS SHOWEE AND GET FRESHENED UP BEFORE I GOT TO GIRLS HOUSE. WOOT WOOT. PZ OUT YALL HAVE FUNNNNNNNN FOR ME. AND BETTER GO COMMENT ON MY PAGE. BEFORE I BLAST YOU. WE DIRTY DOWN SOUTH. STRAIGHT GANGSTAS. HA. BUT On the real i have been shot twice. once in the face and once in the arm in a carjacking :( ---- sux. would never arm one of my bros :) hehe

alexknight

thats a weird comment lol, tank is looking great!! how much flow do you got in that tank? I like the red sponge I tried to keep one, didn't go so well.. bubble coral looks perf!

nwdyr

yea , Blazin gets a little weird
I have 2 Korila (sp?) power heads. The sponges are doin good , i heard allot of people have prob. with them

I just sold that bubble ,but yea it is a nice one! thanks for the comment!

deltablack22

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2708061
I heard that some crack heads escaped from Betty Ford...

nwdyr

New zoa rock...dont know if I posted this or not...too lazy to look

just some misc. stuff , my 29 bio cube is comming soon!!
THR TRUE FRAG TANK!!!!!.............I hope

I sold this one...now I miss it

blazin2k6

In my opinion i would think the 29 would look much better as a reef tank and convert this 40 gallon into what it is supposed to be and that is a FRAG TANK. How would it be so difficult ? I mean you already got all the freaking corals to feel up the 29 and you could still add more to the 29. Plus you already have awesome lights on this to grow out frags and everything set up for it. Seems like best to me. But hey nice pics. And didnt know you had a yellow tang. Cool addition. Well catch ya later.

nwdyr

Thanks guys!!! and thanks Blazin...never though of that! now you got me wondering..hmmm.. see the smoke
I got the tang a few days ago , I was waiting for someone to chime in and tell me that I "can't have a tang in a 40gal tank
Not you guys but some "other" people think they know everything! Well here are some more pic's...hope you like em,
Mr. Lobo all puffed up ,just ate some shrimp

The Boss

Hey Blazin look I finally found a soap dish!!!!!!!

nwdyr

I wish you could see these in person
the tips are the coolest green , I tried like 50 pic's but this was the best sorry!

Your frag tank is really nice man :) I love the ric rock and zoos a lot. What do you think the best way to glue/process zoos to a large rock is?

nwdyr

Originally Posted by ChronicCoral35
http:///forum/post/2713808
Your frag tank is really nice man :) I love the ric rock and zoos a lot. What do you think the best way to glue/process zoos to a large rock is?
thank's my Phiily Brother,
I just use super glue Gel , works great for me! I don't know how these guys here talk about "peeling the mat" of a zoa? I usually break the rock apart then cut the zoa's
So do you live in the city or the berbs?

Okay, I'll pick up some Super Glue Gel. Now say you have a frag of zoos and/or polyps, Do you put glue on the bottom outside the water then place it in the tank where you want it or? I live in city / Northeast :) you?