My fiance...

K

kikithemermaid

What do you mean?
I have both bipolar and schizophrenia. I didn't want people to know about both because I'm sometimes ashamed.
I was attacked.
I moved here from Chicago to Santa Barbara.
I'm 21, my fiance is 26.
I used to have a room mate.
What else is there?

el guapo

Originally Posted by kikithemermaid
http:///forum/post/3041371
What do you mean?
I have both bipolar and schizophrenia. I didn't want people to know about both because I'm sometimes ashamed.
I was attacked.
I moved here from Chicago to Santa Barbara.
I'm 21, my fiance is 26.
I used to have a room mate.
What else is there?
8 months ago you broke up with your BF of 3 years , now your talking about a fience that you have been with for a year and a half . which is it ?
You don't want people to know things but yet you share them openly . Then when the holes in the story show you want the thread closed and locked .
This thread your talking about a guy thats abusive to you and your going to leave him but don't want him to see how upset you are ? I have a hard time beliving it kiki. Just like I have a hard time beliving that a grown man hit you with a baseball bat and CSI was at your house .
Even if your fience is abusive , You need to fix you before you can even begin to think about a relationship with anybody including him .

soulsigma

EL GUAPO;3041374 said:
8 months ago you broke up with your BF of 3 years , now your talking about a fience that you have been with for a year and a half . which is it ?
You don't want people to know things but yet you share them openly . Then when the holes in the story show you want the thread closed and locked .
This thread your talking about a guy thats abusive to you and your going to leave him but don't want him to see how upset you are ? I have a hard time beliving it kiki. Just like I have a hard time beliving that a grown man hit you with a baseball bat and CSI was at your house .
Even if your fience is abusive , You need to fix you before you can even begin to think about a relationship with anybody including him .[/QUOTE
I totally agree with you El Guapo..... Stop the Drama and Seek HELP . Not attention and know that reading used to be fundamental but now it's for the mental...Catch it girl.. Being a bag lady is no good because you only end up hurting your back carrying all that baggage around

K

kikithemermaid

[/QUOTE]I totally agree with you El Guapo..... Stop the Drama and Seek HELP . Not attention and know that reading used to be fundamental but now it's for the mental...Catch it girl.. Being a bag lady is no good because you only end up hurting your back carrying all that baggage around

Oh please, go someplace else.

There is a long story that I don't feel like sharing with any of you.

K

kikithemermaid

This will be my last post here. I am leaving the forums. Thanks to the few kind souls