My First SW Tank 24 Gal Aquapod

rebelprettyboy

That gob and pistol shrimp is cool. I think thats what Im gonna get for my 5 gal tank. Not a yashia though just a small watchman goby.
Pics look reat and I posted new pics! Ur not the only one lol!!

blazin2k6

And thanks again guys :) And yes the goby and shrimp do have a cave. Its right where they are. And they also share it with a humungous bristleworm that i cant seem to get up out of there but it doesnt seem to bother them. LOL. Its like HUGEEE. Maybe 10 inches long seems like. But i guess as long as they all happy together :) well later

subielover

I will definitely have to get a goby and pistol in a future tank, pretty much out of room as far as fish go in my tank
That would be including the bicolor blenny I wanna get.

mz3bmx

GREAT tank!!! hopefully the next aquapod sent to me isn't completely shattered so I can get started. BTW I'm new to all of this and was wondering what is that white rectangular thing and what other parts do you use on your tank; chiller, skimmer, controller, etc?

blazin2k6

Thx for checkin out my thread :) Its a magnet that removes algae off the glass :) and keeps your glass looking clean and pretty. Goodluc and no i dont have anything else added to my aquapod except a koralia nano powerhead.

rebelprettyboy

yeah it looks kinda like an ornage crush acan. Those can get expensive!
And I love the BLASTOS! Awesome pics of em.
How ya feeling today? and hows ur daughter doin?

blazin2k6

Yeah this piece does look better than anyones i have seen :) HAHAHAHA. I Think i have a WINNER. Ok 2 polyp frags will be 60 bucks ! JHAHA. Thanks for comments rebelprettyboy and paintballer768

nwdyr

sorry I cant comment on anything but those can's
that's all I see when I look at your pics. I saw a nice one at my LFS it had like 15 heads for 129.00 that's a good deal around here. Got my 75 today but wont be setting it up for a week or so , need to order some new LS. Hope you keep feeling better!!!............ o yea the rest of your tank looks OK too