My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

blazin2k6

Anyone know if i could nuke those things on my zoa rock ? I mean i like em and all but i think i would much rather see my zoos grow out better than having this big anemone on it. THANKS IF YOU CAN ASNWER MY QUESTION

blazin2k6

Well you said my pics sucked so i didnt want to comment back to ya. HAHA. but i was going to really but i installed a new program on my pc and had to shut down and didnt get a chance to after that cuz i had to leave. So now i am back home now. And about to post new pics. Does that maracyn stuff kill any pods or anything ? Cause man i want to finally get rid of these anemone looking things on my zoa branch rock but dont want to kill all the pods i have in my tank. Do you know anything about doing this ? These anemone things are kind of huge and i dunno what kind of effect it will have on the tank as i just did a water change today so dont want to have to do another water change right after i try killing them with all the chemicals and the waste from their flesh in my tank. Know anything about it ? LET ME KNOW. I know you started this after i did but who knows maybe you know something i dont. LOL

blazin2k6

Ok some new photos. Hope everyone likes em.
Sexy Shrimp pics hope they are better this time NWDYR. thanks for bashing my photo skills.

Finally found a good place these zoos like and they have finally attached to this live rock.Anyone know what this is on the right of the zoos ? It is some wierd type of snail and it shoots out like spiderwebs and reels them back in like all day long. Its like the size of a small fingernail. And shoots out massive amounts of web looking stuff. That catches food into its nets. And it reels it back in. You can actually see the stuff going into its mouth. Its kinda creepy. Just stays in this same position and doesnt move.

nwdyr

hey, I think you are on here at the same time i am. I just saw you'r post on my thread but I don't see any new pic's here yet so you are probably doing it right now while i am typing this. I really don't know how to wack them things, other than hitting them with a needle full of hot water or something
I would wait for some one who knows better than me!! Maybe start a new thread for it and you will get more response
oops...just as I hit the post button your new pic's came up LOL. VERY NICE !!!!!

blazin2k6

Anyone know of these Sexy shrimp bothering zoanthids or agitating them ? it seems that they are bothering my zoos. Seems like he likes to host on this rock of palys or zoos and they wont open when its on top of em.

blazin2k6

How do you like all the zoos i have been getting ? NICE HUH ? I still wanna get like some rare ones but my lfs never get any really. Just always gettin these same ones i keep buying. I LOVE ZOOS. Think my favorite coral maybe i dunno. I STILL WANT SOME PURPLE OR BLUE ONES though so if you see some up there in the chi town let ya boy know ok ?

nwdyr

you got it!! hey take a lokk at what I got FS in the live selling and trading forum. I got a couple diff zoa's on there today. No blue ones yet, but I am trying to find some of those too. I will let you know

blazin2k6

Great. YAH I BEEN LOOking at ya fs stuff. YOU GOT MAD AMOUNT OF GOODIES. just nothing intesresting me ! hehehe. BUT GREAT THINGS AND AWESOME DEALS. I dont have lights for some of those corals. well gnite. Post more pics tomororw i hope later.

blazin2k6

Thanks MachINfRontOfU. Thanks NWDYR. I APPRECIATE all the comments, from the TWO people who made one. More pics tonight of a new coral i got. identification help would be appreciated it as i dont know what it is or what type of coral really. I think an acanthestrea but the LFS didnt even really know.

blazin2k6

Ok so if anyone can let me know what this new coral i got is, i would greatly appreciate it. Got it for 40 at the lfs so i thought it was a good deal and looked awesome.

WITH FLASH

Looks purplish blue on the outer edges and then reddish pink in the mouth area. Wonderful colors on it. in the store it just looked solidly dark purple.

nwdyr

great deal bro!!!!!!!!!! that is a Blasto, that should of cost like twice that much. At least thats what they sell for here, really good find. I think i have to come out to you'r LFS!!!!

blazin2k6

orange explosion acan echinata Thats the name MR X gave me to call em and i think its a darn good name. So i'ma call them Orange Explosion Acanthestrea Echinata. i posted the pics in the coral forum and thats what everyone said they are. Acanthestrea Echinata. I'ma feed em tomorrow night after i turn the lights out and give em some mysis and see how they do. Said they look awesome the next day after you feed em that night.

blazin2k6

nOt selling it but you know you'd be first on the list if i decide to frag it. But i wouldnt even know how and i would hate to kill it or anything. I try to just leave mine alone though. dID you see my question i asked you about that Favia thing ? Would i be able to support it in my Aquapod or do they need high lighting ?