My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

K

kat74

I'm gonna come over and kidnap your clowns and start up a whole new tank with them in it.
I swear, I just LOVE them! Absolutely no orange on them at ALL. All the ones I've seen, their faces are still orange. Yours are absolutely gorgeous! Almost like little baby killer whales.

ummm.... time for a new FTS?

blazin2k6

Ok some more photos i took today. Hope you all like.
Pucker Up...

LOL
And anyone know what does this ? Something has gathered up 2 snail shells and have seemed to have glued them or stuck them together along with other tiny rubble. Can you see ? WIERD.

Blue Pulsing Xenia growing very well.

blazin2k6

Here are some zoanthid frags i just got today from the lfs. Went to buy 4 gallons of SW and come out with more than what i expected but its all good. Hope everyone likes the pics. Anyone can tell me the names of these zoos would be cool. Also these palys are really cool and different.

K

kat74

WOW!! What an awesome FTS!! Lovely zoa/paly garden you have there!!

I don't know names of things, so I can't help ya out there, but they look nice!
Funny about the shells... looks like "something" made a doorway out of it? Is there a burrow behind it or anything like that?

and I know you took those pics of your clowns especially for me, didn't ya??
Trying to tempt me to really come over there and kidnap them, aren't ya?

Great update, Blazin'!!~

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comment Kat74 , Yep i took the FTS and thepics of the clowns for you. Did you like the one with its mouth wide open ? LOL. he said he was blowing you a kiss. Well glad you thought everything looked nice :)

nwdyr

ur killin me!!!!!!!!!! you go on Kim's thread and say I don't stop by here
Bro, check your past posts I am on your thread like every other day. I even posted twice in a row when YOU hadn't even posted

iyachtuxivm

Wow nice FTS! The black and white clowns are really nice too. Your zoos are crazy thats sooo cool. The new orange/reds are Bam Bams I have some too, mine look just like yours.
Very cool looking tank

blazin2k6

Thanks iyachtuxivm & Coral Keeper. Yeah i got that frag for 20 at my lfs. All 3 for 20 each so i thought it was a good deal :) And yes Coral Keeper the ectors Goby is such a cool fish. He is a constant active fish but when i cut out the lights he retreats into a cave he calls his so they arent active at night like the clowns. But AWESOME little fish. You should get one if you have pods or anything.

blazin2k6

Ok so i bought me another frag of zoo's today. Cost me 12 for it. Has about 7 polyps but very cool i think. Has extra long skirts on em. Dunno what they are called but i thought they loooked nice. Here are some photos

blazin2k6

Yep those are sum great looking colors. HAHAHA. Guess i gotta comment on my own stuff now since no one else does. I really like those orange ones. And the pink ones are very beautiful in person. And they already have 4 new baby heads since i put it in my tank. CrazY i know. And my button polyps seem to grow a new head every day. Does anyone know if they eat , they grow faster ? Seems when they eat passing food the next day a new polyp will be formed.

halostalker

k first off wow wow wow wow wow wow lmao u deserve it lol,
i have like 1/10000000000000 amount of coral u have lmao
love the black clowns i like the all black one i wonder if that bit of orange will disapear?
idk im a bit speach less bc i will never see the day that my coral has grown out as much as ur tank has

blazin2k6

Thanks HALOSTALKER, all ya gotta do is find a place they like and seem to do well in , and they seem to grow excellent. If you can see in some of my pics the growth of new zoos its amazing. I dont understand it myself. Some grow super fast and then i have this 1 FRAG and it wont grow at all. But i love the new ones i just got so i am hoping they grow out awesome as well and i would love to frag em out some day. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.

halostalker

yea but its a math fact the more u have the quicker they reproduce, if u start off with one it takes forever but it increases the more polyps u get.
think how i feel when i got a 25dollar ding dang and it finally became 5 after a couple of months and then they all died in a week=(

blazin2k6

Yeah i bought a 2 Polyp frag of Stardust People Eater or something like that. Hasnt did anything in 3 months. Thought it was dead cuz it kept getting cyano or something on it from somwhere. I would brush it off but it would keep coming back. And it just sat in sandbed and then a week ago i noticed it kind of opened back up and i can see the mouths now but they look like BABIES. LOL. its still just 2 polyp and i feel so bad cuz it was like 30 dollars i coulda spent on something else ya know. I feel the same way. The more polyps there are the quicker they grow. I have noticed anything i have a few p[olyps of have died or wasted away to i dunno what causes.