My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

peef

Oh yeah its looking GREAT! I love your bicolor and clowns! If there is not a FTS in the near future I call for a STRIKE!

blazin2k6

Thanks for the comments PD,Peef,Mr Clownfish
here is a somewhat fts, ill take another one tomorrow that shows everything. Plus i am going to lfs tomorrow to hopefully grab some nice frags :)

blazin2k6

Hey Kat74 and Fishy4991. Here are some updated pics. Yep i went and got sum frags. Got these two zoanthid frags at one lfs that i rarely go to but their zoo frags are only 11.99 so i go there when i get a chance. Just a kinda far drive away. But look at these awesome palys mixed in with the orangish color zoos. I dunno what type of paly that is but it is just amazing looking color in person. It has a like purple skirts with green and bluish purple and yellow centers. Crazy looking. Well i also got this purple xenia frag for 12 dollar at my normal lfs and grab some more crabs.

dvs

The tank is looking good! My boyfriend got me one yesterday for my birthday and I cant wait to get it up and running.
Keep us posted!

blazin2k6

Yeah , why dont you just call em Goblin Palys .
Its so much fun talking to myself and posting pics for my own enjoyment. Glad everyone else likes them too so much that you cant even say anything. Its really nice to see that.

K

kat74

Blaaaaaaazinnnnnn....

I have no idea what those zoas are called, have you checked out zoaid.com?
Looks like you've got yourself quite the zoa garden going! Are you going to do this one as a zoa dominant tank?
I figured out what killed my zoas in my 29. I had a zoa spider!
It looked like a black tick. Nasty!
and how absolutely adorable is your bicolor blenny!! He's totally posing among the zoas! TOOOO cute!!~

blazin2k6

Thanks for fiinally taking the time to comment on my tank :) It makes me very happy. I thought no one makes comments anymore. Im like maan. Thats why i just posted a new pic with no comment. Yah i like the zoanthids but in my aquapod, they dont seem to be doing to well But in this tank they seem to be doing excellent and growing by the day :) Almost all my frags attach to liverock within a few days. have a couple that havent but i guess they are maybe just slow growers. But thanks your such a nice person.

airforceman

Not trying to bash your AMAZING photos but try blocking or turning off your flash.
I'm in no way a master at photography just suggesting that the flash is taking some of the most beautiful colors out of your corals.

blazin2k6

Sorry but yeah when i dont use the flsh the pics are really dark ! My camera sucks. I am not photo pro neither.

airforceman

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2614858
Sorry but yeah when i dont use the flsh the pics are really dark ! My camera sucks. I am not photo pro neither.
same I'm pretty bad at takin pics. haven't really mastered the "macro" part of taking pictures lol

blazin2k6

Thanks airforceman for the compliment. I mean i try . I try to do what i can, and yeah i cant figure out the macro settings on my camera neither. Got a 10 mp Samsung but dunno how to work all the settings on it.

blazin2k6

Ok well i bought a loose Yuma yesterday from the lfs for 18 dollars. I thought wow thats incredibly cheap. But now i have lost it in my tank somewhere i guess its just free floating around in the tank. I thought i had it in a good spot but i know they take a few days to attach. But anyways on with some pics. Hope yall like em.
So here are more shots of the blenny. He loves taking his picture if you cant tell. What wonderful shots i think they are. ALSO IF ANYONE CAN ID THIS ANEMONE THING IN WITH THE ZOOS I'D APPRECIATE IT. :) Thanks