My tank so far

Um my LFS said that they got them from Australia. I really didn't ask if they were wild or not. I just assumed that since they are false that they were tank raised. I really love them, they are such happy fish. Always swimming around and coming up to the glass when you go to stare at the tank. My Sixline also does the same thing. I love my little fish children!!!

subielover

Just an fyi, a false percula a.k.a. ocellaris clownfish can be wild caught or tank raised. It is not an indicator of either. Generally wild caught have a higher tendency to host an anemone, but plenty of people have had tank raised clowns host. Good luck

alexknight

mmm maybe, you never know with clown fish they are suckers I had my clowns attack a bag trying to get into a new nem i was adding, I also had them swin right by them and host something else.... I have read if you put a pic of clown fish hosting a nem on your tank it will help them host maybe you should try this with a clown hosting a FS.

sushi-tank

lookin good i like your selection so far if you speed up your shutter and and lower you f stop your pics would be sharper but great start to a sweet tank

Just decided to drop by and see if I had any new responses. I am pleased to say that I did get a anemone itch and bought a BTA off this website last week. He was bleached upon arrival but now has a little bit of color. Halide and silversides must be doing the trick
Glad to see we have another subie
, that makes 4 now right???

alexknight

yup! hows your anemone doing? I order 3 and they are coming in Tuesday!
I hope your little fella makes a full recovery! I would feed him half a sliver slider every week. that's JMO

Anemone is doing well
So how are your little fellas doing so far? So I should be feeding my bta 1/2 a silverside once a week? He is still bleached but eating well.

It's almost time for me to change out the bio balls and carbon in my tank. I was wondering if I should add some Chaeto and a light instead of bio balls and carbon
If anyone else has a different idea please let me know

Here is a picture of the back chambers