Name Your Least Favorite Fish

What fish do you think is your least likable...the one fish you never see yourself ever buying.
For me its is a PUFFER of any kind.

mantisman51

I always hated eels. They were creepy and too much like snakes. So I bought one, a snowflake, and he/she is my favorite fish ever. Eels actually have a real personality. I have had fish with character, but this eel seems to have moods and can show them.

life~reefer

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3022465
Bangaii cardinals...
Who wants a reef fish that is black and white?
Evidentally quite a few people

Yeah I never really was attracted to Banggai cardinals. Although some people absolutely are attached to them. Guess we are all just different . : )

mantisman51

+1 on bangaii's. I also would have to rate cardinals as my least favorite. If i wanted a minnow, I could've saved alot of money on the marine setup and stuck with FW.

meowzer

I liked the bangaiis...only mine died...I had a Raccoon Butterfly that was the DEVIL....
I like all the fish I have now though :)

slider101

I can not stand the dog faced puffer! My wife and kids saw one at the pet store and I was fixing to get the manager and tell them someone had drowned a chihuahua lol! Man those things are UGLY!

slider101

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3022669
Me too, and my blue yellow tail too....:)
I like those too. I would like to add some but I have heard you should not mix damsels so I have held off. Actually I lost a greeny yesterday, dont know why. THey are all in hypo and I went over to the tank after I heard something and he was struggling to swim. I think a rock fell over and may have hit him I dont know but that is what I heard and before that earlier he seemed fine.

aquaknight

I don't like saying this one because it tends to stir people up, but fairy and flasher wrasses. Same reason for the cardinals (which I disagree with there), they just look too much like freshwater swordfish/mollies/platies. Granted some of the colors on supermales are absolutely amazing, they have horrible shapes. I think 99% of them swim with a terribly arched back.