NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

here is the chalice, there another eye in back:

Here is the baby utter chaos, couldnt get a good pic, but it starting to color up

nissan577

well look who has it going on! :) mark bro you have it going crazy with those zoas man!!!! looking pretty sweet! when you wanna trade sps let me know you gotta text me bro!

nissan577

you gotta take that coraline off the glass bro looking good so far. everytime i see your tank i wanna have a nano tank again :(

1guydude

im starting a zoo only tank...10 gal nano, i wanna start fragging so i have something to take to swaps or something! Any pages i should look at nanonewb? No offense but i just dont have time to go through 102 pages LOL

nano-newb1983

lol yea there alot of random talkin here haha
hmm lets see, so you just wanna do Zoas and soft corals in tank?
i got a 10 gallon frag tank just for zoas
I got 50w heater in there, aquaclear 70 for Filter and a duel 24w T-5 set up
What would u like to know? lol

1snapple

I can tell you 1 thing for sure, LED lights make zoos look freaking stunning.
Mohawk Palys don't grow under LEDs. And We need a build thread/ diary for this thing.

1guydude

I do plan on getting LEDs...recommended from nikesb. Ive also got a thread on it, 10gal nano by 1guydude. Im posting picks tonight before bed!

nano-newb1983

i have read few peeps with z's n p's tank went LED lighta for a bit and went right back to MH due to lack of growth. I will never switch to LED, MH all the way baby lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Snapple http:///forum/thread/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/2020#post_3379608
I can tell you 1 thing for sure, LED lights make zoos look freaking stunning.
Mohawk Palys don't grow under LEDs. And We need a build thread/ diary for this thing.