NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

1snapple

Yours are under 20k halide right?
Do you have a 14k bulb? and if so would you mind taking some pics under the 14k bulb.

1snapple

In the 2nd picture whats in the center? orange skirt, and can i get a better picture of the green zoos in picture 2?

1snapple

no not the nuke greens, they are smaller but seem just as green. they are on the bottom right corner of the frag rack.

nano-newb1983

yea i like them, got frag for $15, and have seen them sell for $10 or so per polyp. wish i could get better pic to show brightness of the yellow

nano-newb1983

Here new pic of my tank, lil cloudy from gettin waterchage ready

Utter chaos with 3 polyps coming in, and 2 more forming on other side

slice

Lookin' Good!
At what point do you move frags from the rack down onto the rock? Is there a polyp count you look for? And the reason is to keep them
from getting messed with until they are more capable to deal with interactions with others, correct?
How do you (or do you) manage growth of your GSP?

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///forum/thread/335945/nano-newb1983-s-24g-nano-cube-thread/2060#post_3391993
Lookin' Good!
At what point do you move frags from the rack down onto the rock? Is there a polyp count you look for? And the reason is to keep them
from getting messed with until they are more capable to deal with interactions with others, correct?
How do you (or do you) manage growth of your GSP?
Thanks man
I move the frags down on rock or sand once i can cut a frag or 2 for my frag tank. I also like to move them down once there is about 5 polyps or so, kinda hard to notice 1 lil polyp on the sand
My GSP i just trim it down every 2 weeks or so.. it gettin to be a pain now.. It ok tho, i goin to upgrade this nano into a 29g biocube in month or so

nano-newb1983

just cut and prey really..
No i just get a good look at the frag and touch/poke each polyp to close them all up.. Find a good spot to cut, then cut between the 2 polyps and dig into the frag plug under the polyp and pull it up and glue to plug
I will get a video next time i do, i will have a buddy record it for me lol