NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

[ronnie]

lol nano, the last 2 times i have gone to go pick up some frags from local reefers.. i have gotten GSP for FREE.. itwas just out of controll in there tanks and the 1st time i saw the guys tank.. i got scared.. he jsut tore off a peaice and gave it to me and said trash it if you dont want it.. and i got scared and got rid of it the second i got home.. haha
the second time i went to another reefers house.. his GSP looks tooo good under controll so i asked him how much he wanted for it and he said its free.. and fragged me a peaice.. very nice guy..
haha best of luck with ur GSP.. ill send you some if u cant come across any.. just wait for it to spread a bit as i just took a small peaice.

fcatch76

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2907265
i put a small mushroom in my fuge.. is that ok to do?
its fine, some people will throw xenia back there. I had to put my clove polyps back there for the second time, acts as a safe house for them while they grow out.

nano-newb1983

thanks man, its better this way.. hehe hard to explain, get better water circulation in the DT, im movin to other side next waterchange
also added a kenya tree will get a pic tomarrow

nano-newb1983

Next time i have to cut down my cheato i will send ya some. It will be loaded
i will get a pic tomarrow pics never turn out good when light off. im still trying to figure out my new camera

nissan577

lol. remember to use the macro setting lol. and perfect woohoo! ima get some more chaeto hopefully it will grow!

nwdyr

Tank looks awesome bro!
I really like the fuge too! very cool. Looking at your pic's makes me miss my scoot
had him in my 24gal then moved him to the 40 breeder and everything was fine. Then one day I noticed him missing
never found the body....Now I want another one!

nissan577

in my tank it looks so small man! i dont like it! it got smaller man! im thinking of getting your and fcatch CPR