NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

you dont have to, just get more water circulation to the DT the
To be honest i think it works alot better there too... Huge difference in clarity

d-dzel

That fuge looks awesome, I can't wait to get mine

I was thinking on putting it on the side instead of the back too just so I could see it. Do you have any pics of it from the front, as in a whole shot of it?

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by D-Dzel
http:///forum/post/2909244
That fuge looks awesome, I can't wait to get mine

I was thinking on putting it on the side instead of the back too just so I could see it. Do you have any pics of it from the front, as in a whole shot of it?
i would put on the side too, IMO it works alot better that way and water clarity is amizing
Anyways here a shot of the FUGE:

d-dzel

Is it possible to add extra tubbing to the in and outs of the fuge? Like maybe setting it next to the tank not hanging? I know it may affect the flow and everything of the fuge though

spanko

I change my MH every 6 months. Kind of expensive, especially the Radium, but I don't want to skimp. (Radiums are +-$90.00)
I put the first Radium 20k in back in June 08, took it out end of December and put in a 10k Current. Have a new Radium orderd through LFS. I have read that some Coral Farmers will run their frag tanks with a 6700 or 10k bulb for growth then a few weeks before they intend to sell them run 14 or 20k bulbs to color them up. So I am gonna run the 10k until the end of January or middle of February and see if I notice any increase in growth rate.
Tank is getting full and I need something to keep me occupied so playing with the lights seems like an okay thing for right now.