NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

fine, this was just after everything was put in and moved a few things

Dont dis on alge lol, i will get it tomarrow. I have been busy this week

lili13

Hi there! Your tank looks beautiful! Just wondering...in the series of pictures of your corals...the first one, what is that called? I have a 14 g biocube, would I be able to get one of those? Thanks :D

nissan577

Originally Posted by Lili13
http:///forum/post/2927621
Hi there! Your tank looks beautiful! Just wondering...in the series of pictures of your corals...the first one, what is that called? I have a 14 g biocube, would I be able to get one of those? Thanks :D
the green one? thats a sps. you need metal halides or T5s for those type of corals. PCs wont grow it at all. it will bleach. they are really beautiful! hope that help

lili13

it does!! Wow, this forum..I have been reading it all day and fell asleep reading last night...has been SO helpful!

nissan577

im glad you enjoy learning here on SWF. i have learn alot myself here as well. so yea i really wanted to get some of those corals my self so i bought my Metal Halide. I really love it. but my sps are nothing like nano!

spanko

WOW! Good score. How was it overall? Lot of people selling? Lot of people looking? Did you get your fuge?

nano-newb1983

There were TONS of people there.. i got there when it started and it was packed, TONS of awesome corals. Felt like a 5 year old on xmas morning